Having just picked up the SCX Aston Martin I hope these 2 are better out of the box than it is - pretty ordinary really, twisted chassis, light not working, problems with the motor....

these are super sweet looking cars just hope they go as well as the look (or even close)

If not I guess Jules will be laughing over at Pioneer..

cheers

DM

So fix 'em DM.... it ain't that hard.... certainly a lot easier than fixing a Plafit chassiis

Done that Cliffy - see post #27 :clap:

Aside from the 2 liveries covered by SCX what other race liveries of Cudas are there?

cheers

DM

Hi all,

I have contacted Richard and he is going to send 12 Green Street Cudas to me, if anyone would like one then please pm or email me info@wsmcr.com.

The Prices work out to be $70 plus shipping, i do not make anything on these, i just needed one lol and thought well there are bound to be others that want them.

If numbers are high ill see if i can get more, they look like they will be shipped this week to Richard and then he will send them on.

Cheers

Paul

Thanks Plucka. I sent email and got absolutely no response. So I have no idea where that sits.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Here is what i got back about the green cuda.

THE CARS ARE $69.95 ON PRE-ORDER WITH FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA. I CAN SHIP TO AUSTRALIA PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL WHICH USUALLY TAKES 10 DAYS AND THE COST IS:

1 CAR $26.00

2 CARS $30.25

3 CARS $34.25

4 CARS $38.00

Edited by gzminiz

Hi Dave

Is the new COT Chev Impalas fitted with the B motor this year.

Cheers Alan

Yes, confirmed the COT's will all have the B motor. The Pro cars have the H motor.

DM, There are many Cuda's that raced in Europe and a handful in the States. Most with the Hemi hood, and some with the AAR hood. SCX should have enough liveries of the AAR-hooded cars to do for a number of years.

Publisher, Slot Car News

Carrera of America Marketing Manager

Done that Cliffy - see post #27 :)

Aside from the 2 liveries covered by SCX what other race liveries of Cudas are there?

cheers

DM

Robert Hampton drove a 70 Cuda in the 1971 series. Now if you can find a pic of that car please send it to me. Dave K is right about the 70 Cuda being driven in Europe. In fact it was Chrysler France that ran the cars in a lot of events.

cheers

rick1776

Henri Chemin drove one of the Gurney cars extensively in Europe. And in 1980 (10 years after the height of Trans Am) Sid Rust drove one of the Gurney Cuda's in Trans Am!

Publisher, Slot Car News

Carrera of America Marketing Manager

After an exhaustive search, I've think found Gurney's car with the stripes:

GurneyCuda70TA-vi.jpg

I see the stripes on the header and it is hard to see the hood from this angle, but if you look where the scoop is on the hood, just below the air hose it appears that the stripes continue.

Hi all,

I have contacted Richard and he is going to send 12 Green Street Cudas to me, if anyone would like one then please pm or email me info@wsmcr.com.

The Prices work out to be $70 plus shipping, i do not make anything on these, i just needed one lol and thought well there are bound to be others that want them.

If numbers are high ill see if i can get more, they look like they will be shipped this week to Richard and then he will send them on.

Cheers

Paul

no idea how i missed this post.

Update, Payment made this week and fingers crossed the cars arrive not long after.

Its ok that you missed it, just dont miss out on the cars lol.

Update, Payment made this week and fingers crossed the cars arrive not long after.

Its ok that you missed it, just dont miss out on the cars lol.

I already bought one :) though it did allow me to get some other photoresistors from radioshack to try out.

List looks a little light on, nothing there really interests me so far.

Will wait until the nuremberg toy fair is over tho to make my full judgement.

Looking forward to seeing what brand new models NSR and slot.it are coming out with!!

album_ok.gifalbum_ok.gifalbum_ok.gif

album_ok.gifalbum_ok.gifalbum_ok.gif

RR is expecting them in a couple of weeks

cheers

DM

I wasn't trying contradict Plucka there... :)

Edited by dangermouse

Couple of weeks will still be early Feb... sort of.

Also looking forward to the Citroen DS that SCX have announced.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Got an update from Richard, the SCX cars had not arrived before he went on a planned holiday(vacation) he is due back soon and when he is back he will sort through them (by that i mean he will be checking for any damaged ones and sending out the paid for ones). He has said he will contact me straight away if he has any left over, we had 16 cars sold and when i get to the shop ill list who is getting ones (i received a couple of PMs last week and sorry i did not reply).

Plucka

Drove the #42 night at Ged's what a great car out of the box smooth well balanced and even with the scx tyres untrued it was only 4th's off what our trans am times are

the paint work on the #42 car was really nice it seems Scx half improved there cars alot lately and this car is a fine example of that

Untitled-1.jpg