Sign in to follow this  
Yngwie

Happy Birthday Billy Cart!

I hope you get some more cars as your kids do a good job of whacking them against each other according to your videos! :whip2: :P :P :D:lol::D:lol::D

Thanks Yngwie,

Not just the kids the BIG kids gave it a bash last Wednesday night, can't believe how many head on collisions we had with cars de-slotting and re-slotting themselves in the opposite direction and BANG :whip2: .

Thought I would treat myself to a new PitPro game this year, oh and some new cars as well, although I have to be careful my latest purchase put our collection at 51 cars so I reckon the challange now is to crack 100.

Hope your upcoming kids party goes well, don't forget the crash & burn race rules it really gets the kids concentrating and slows them down to protect the cars without reducing their fun.

Cheers,

Phil

Edited by Billy_Cart

Cheers

Phil

You sly dog!! I see you this morning and not a mention of the birthday. Many happy returns Phil, you don't look a day over 57. Remember... Queenslander!!!!!

You sly dog!! I see you this morning and not a mention of the birthday. Many happy returns Phil, you don't look a day over 57. Remember... Queenslander!!!!!

X1/9

Talk to me after Wednesday night, that's of course assuming I'll be talking to you (ie. after the mighty BLUES win) I assume the 57 you refer to is number of cars I should own not age.

Many happy returns Phil

Thanks Rick

Cheers

Phil (GO BLUES)

Edited by Billy_Cart

Cheers

Phil

57 years or 57 cars. Either way, I feel like a winner. Just like the feeling I'm expecting on Wednesday night.

BTW. I've just finished planning a small extension to my track that will get rid of that annoying tight corner for the yellow lane. I'll have to let you know how it works out.