Vinno

New Digital Section

We have finally come to the party and set up a section for discussion of the new digital systems available.

I have noticed the Scalextric Digital system on Armchair Racers site yesterday so it has arrived before christmas but maybe too late for the families who have planned their presents already.

Lets see what you think of your new digital systems.

I am having trouble using Red Racer Hobbies site. I can not open anything in there store :unsure:

i think it is still under construction...not fully functional yet

looking very impressive though

i hope a few other aussie sites take note ;) ;)

I am having trouble using Red Racer Hobbies site. I can not open anything in there store :unsure:

i think it is still under construction

Well that would explain it :lol:

Can see this page available not much traffic though.

Digital question i have anyway.

Have become the very proud owner of a slot it ford GT40 brand new,luuvverly car. Also purchased a sisp12 dig chip.All good. Am having problems trying to get it to fit inside,best i can come up with is permanently removing driver comparment(pleases no) any ideas for me out there?Also the above post can the moderaters remove was still & still am learning forum navigation. cheers from gaz

I havn't actually looked at mine as yet, but being a Slot.it, I'd be expecting a Slot.it chip to fit with no modifications.

I'll have a look tonight. Should be an easy fit.

Cheers

"S#!t Happens"

I did read somewhere that the slot.it chips for certain slot.it cars do not fit even though they are supposed to and slot.it does know about this. Will try and find out more info for you on this and get back.

Nope. No way the Slot.it chip will fit the standard car. Even if you were to remove the interior to fit it in, you would have to seperate the LED and fix it remotely if you want to be able to change lanes.

I'd just use a Scaley F1 chip.

Cheers

"S#!t Happens"

Thanks for reply lads. Looks like i will try the F1 scaley chip & hope it doesnt burn too soon,have used the sisp12 in a few 20-30 scaley motors & they handle well with power draw,scaleys dont like big motors from past experiance (also larger body to fit into). The GT 40 slot it is 21.5k i think so will try. Just trying to keep the Ford as original as possible

23112011.jpg

Edited by manyarra