Sign in to follow this  
gazza

Swsrg Round Four April-12 2008

We had another great turn out last night, and another great night of close racing

The venue was Vince's place half way up the mountains where the air is supposed to be clean and fresh, i think there must be a couple of bodies in the vacant house next door!

Lineup.jpg

Anyway first up were the Trans Am & Classic Aussie Touring Cars Pre 74

It was the first running of Vince's XY GT http://www.auslot.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4375 Which looked great running around the track

Trans1.jpg

Trans2.jpg

Trans3.jpg

Trans4.jpg

TransAmResultscopy.jpg

Next up Sports Sedans And anything that doesn't fit into any other category

Sports1.jpg

Sports2.jpg

Sports4.jpg

Sports3.jpg

SportsSedansResultscopy.jpg

Last up was the GT International Class

GT2.jpg

GT1.jpg

GT3.jpg

GT6.jpg

GT7.jpg

GTInternationResultscopy.jpg

Al-1.jpg

The first two classes were run at 10 volts and the last at 11 volts ...... and not one car overheated!

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

Thanks Gazza it was a fun night and good to see Al making an appearance in 1/32 scale to prove he has been everywhere. For those who don't race with our group it is one of those jokes that only we understand.

Thanks to Vince for a good night. And thanks to all those that came to make it good racing. :)

Stu

Old racers race harder

Thanks Guys for the night . To the two bugle bums thanks for clearing up any stuffiness I might have had building up in the nasal passage. And wasn't it nice to see Charlie with that boyish grin hoping we didnt hear his little effort.

Well we did!

The pics were good as usual , surprised the camera survived. Other than that the racing was good too.Oh yeah looks like Cameron has a bit of competition in the sneeking a few zzzzzzz's in comp . Stu was also out with the fairys a few times.(Nothing against you sexuallity Stu :):D:D ) Other than that TOP NIGHT AS USUAL!. Hey lets play wheres Ally

Cheers Craig

Edited by teamredracing

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Great night guys and thanks Vinno for hosting the night - did you actually tell us what you had been eating during the day?

With 3 cars that had never been on a track before and a little slow I still enjoyed the racing. My 1st time on the track as well.

I thought the best part of the night (other than the racing) was the unexpected colourful and quite descriptive language from Cameron. Onya Camo!

FS

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Great night guys and thanks Vinno for hosting the night - did you actually tell us what you had been eating during the day?

I thought the best part of the night (other than the racing) was the unexpected colourful and quite descriptive language from Cameron. Onya Camo!

FS

BBQ'd steak with BBQ'd veges and a couple of beers for dinner and some left over pizza at lunch. I am back in form.

I am holding Cameron to ransom now, give me a drive of the GTO or I tell your mum you were swearing. Cameron is the worlds most polite slot car racer.