Sign in to follow this  
Lotus24

Ninco X over pieces.

Hello Auslot fraternity,new to this.

On the hunt for a couple of Ninco Xover track pieces,to extend my Policar track,sadly Policar dont make them,so gotta buy them from OZ,havent found any in NZ.

The Policar to Ninco adaptors seem to be available.

So any of you good people can hook me up with some second hand ones it would be much appreciated

Cheers

Dave.

Welcome aboard Lotus - hang about, you'll find a lot of helpful information, a pack of nutters to marvel at, and maybe a few good fellas as well.
I take it you are either a Jafa, or one of the poor unfortunate Northlanders invaded by that border breach around Snells Beach.
- It's okay, we're not prejudiced "some of my best friends are orklanders" as the saying goes.
About 20% of the populace here are kiwis, including the overly verbose mob in the Hawkes Bay club thread......

One pack there - will be a 2 pack

And the inter-brand adapter sections you will need 

Walks upright Unaided  *  Ties Own Shoelaces  *  Can Mispronounce Own Name In Five Languages  *  Mostly Aims Rattle Cans Away from Self
 My Track Oakland Raceway V2     Our Club  HMBRC     

Hey Hey! thats mint thank you very muchly Slots,i actually got my Policar gear from you,but couldnt find the Ninco Xover,awsome.

In fact we live in the very far north,jafa free zone,covid free,just about everything free,lol.

Ive followed the forum for a fair while,so im humbled to be in such vaunted  company,the stuff ive learned is brilliant,thanks to all.

Cheers 

Dave

HAH ! at first I assumed it was someone in Oz wanting them, then I realised you were in NZ, but had no idea who the forum handle belonged to Dave.
Sent a few sets to north of that Whangaparoa border :)

Walks upright Unaided  *  Ties Own Shoelaces  *  Can Mispronounce Own Name In Five Languages  *  Mostly Aims Rattle Cans Away from Self
 My Track Oakland Raceway V2     Our Club  HMBRC     

Yeah,the perfect rainy day activity for the boys,and Papa getting them into one of the great hobbies,we're pretty anti electronic devices up here.-_-