lenny broke

2021 Tasman car Arrivals

Pity to hear that Phil. Always enjoy comparing my performance with your entries. Regards and best wishes from NZ. Charles Le Breton (charlesx)

Hi Phil,

Sorry to hear this. If you get a chance to finish your car please do run in the Tassie rounds then pop it in the case for the remaining rounds.

Cheers, Alan

All the cars received have been scrutineered and have passed inspection. Car 28 of Sticks is still in transit and hopefully will arrive in time for the start of the series. I'm hoping to take the cars out to the shed tomorrow night for a test run and make sure they are all OK before they go off on their travels. I'll give a short report on each car after. If there are any problems I will PM the affected entrant and work out what needs to be done. Look for a  report over the weekend.

The cars will then be delivered early next week to round one which is being run on the Fulham Park Raceway track, which is now located at West Adelaide Raceway hosted by Fooieman #69.

Cheers Alan

Mrs Broke was wandering past the other day and noticed an empty spot in the travel case and asked if she could put an entry in and here it is!!!! any complaints can be forwarded to herself to be dealt with.

Mrs Broke's Brabham BT11

IMG-6451-2.jpg

Welcome to Alan's boss. No doubt you will keep us boys all in line. Regards Chas Le Breton (charlesx)

I gave all the cars a quick check over and gave them  a short run to make sure everything was OK. There were a couple of cars that need a bit of a tweek to make them nicer to race but in general all of them run quite well. I ran the timer during the test run over ten laps. Some cars are easier to drive than others and that will show in the results over the series. Please don't put too much store in the times as I didn't push the cars too hard but if may give a bit of a form guide to the series. Also note that I had a problem with my controller that I didn't detect until quite near the end of the run which may have affected some cars runs.

shakedown-times.jpg

IMG-6454.jpg

The cars will be going of to West Adelaide Raceway this Tuesday night with Qualifying set to run on Friday night. Racing on Saturday Afternoon

Good luck everyone and hope you all havea good proxy series

Cheers Alan

Edited by lenny broke
  • Like 2

Nice work Alan.

Look forward to testing and the race at Mikes.

Paul

Try Harder, if you dont fail your not trying hard enough