• Driver 2 - Paul
  • Driver 3 - Mitchell

Team 8 - TBA

• Driver 1 - TBA
  • Driver 2 - TBA
  • Driver 3 - TBA

Edited by Brooksy

Brooksy

G'day Brooksy,thanks for organising this awesome event. It is however the third time we have run it ,with team Torro Rosso undefeated. Please add Team Torro Rosso as a team again , Pagey ,Steve and Chris. Looking forward to a great night and heaps of fun . I'm sure we will have plenty of teams hunting us down . Your own form and team Slotworx will be very tuff to keep at bay . Best class ever to race especially as a Enduro.

I'm going to do my best to make this event...

But I'll most likely be alone...

Well, it looks like there may be a bit of interest from the Way2Fast boys on this, so I may not be alone...

Quick question though, are the teams limited to 3 drivers?

Well, it looks like there may be a bit of interest from the Way2Fast boys on this, so I may not be alone...

Quick question though, are the teams limited to 3 drivers?

I don't have a problem with the following request. The only downside is less racing for you guys! These cars are addictive.

I've updated the team/driver entry list: Way2Fast - 3 or 4 man team, drivers tbc, Linfox Racing - 3rd driver tbc.

Brooksy.

Brooksy

Thanks Brooksy

So far, it looks like our team will be...

1. Steve

2. Michael

3. Matty

4. Gordon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Just under two weeks until the enduro. We still have a couple of spots available for teams to enter. If you don't have a car but would like to put a team together, we'll have plenty of loaner cars available. Come on down for what will be a great close night of racing entertainment.

Cheers,

Brooksy.

Brooksy

So looking forward to this...

Also, there is a possibility that there may be a 5th driver heading down from Canberra, so if that happens, and there is a lonesome other driver, we should be able to field 2x teams...

ps. How many sets of tyres should we expect to run through, and what starting ride height do you recommend to finish the bracket 'legal'?

So looking forward to this...

Also, there is a possibility that there may be a 5th driver heading down from Canberra, so if that happens, and there is a lonesome other driver, we should be able to field 2x teams...

ps. How many sets of tyres should we expect to run through, and what starting ride height do you recommend to finish the bracket 'legal'?

Great to see good numbers from Canberra.

I would probably bring 2 sets, one set for practice and one set for the race. You won't need to change tyres during the race.

- Cam

Hoo Roo

Hi guys,

We should be very close to fielding 2x ACT teams...

Team 1 will most likely be

• Steve
  • Paul
  • Michael

Provisional Team 2 will most likely be

• Roger
  • Matty
  • Mitchell (Hopefully)

Edited by shadow_rusty

Awesome that ACT are coming in numbers . I'm sure that if you don't get a second full team up that a local driver would step in to get a full team up . Looking like it will be the best Enduro yet . Guaranteed fun , close racing with plenty of laughs along the way .

Cheers Pagey

Hmmm, whilst I'm totally looking forward to this event, I think I need to get cracking...

Here's my to do list...

1. Finish painting the shell, cut it out, fit the interior, and mount it.

2. Check over 3x Chassis

3. True 3x sets of rear wheels

4. Replace 2x plastic pinions (super smooth and quiet) with 2x NSR 7.5mm brass ones (Cause they will never slip)...

Cam's team pulled the top spot with approx 1860 laps.

Brooksy's team was the first team leading the charge from the group of 3 teams all in the 1700's.

A massive Thanks to all the drivers/organizers/hosts tonight who made this event great.

Still a fair bit of rain on the return trip, but we pulled into Canberra just before 2.

The 3rd running of the Slotworx 3 Hour Team Endurance took place last night at XtremeTrax Dapto. It was a perfect night for slot racing as the continuous deluge of rain battered the illawarra region, however conditions improved enough that slot racers from near and far made the voyage to the Slotworx stronghold.

Those who traveled included the vikings from Canberra, fielding 2 teams from Way2Fast consisting of Steve, Michael, Matty, Roger, Paul and Mitchell. hoping to emulate the spirit of the green machine raiders. Also jetting in from Sydney were Slot Shop, consisting of Mark, Graeme and Steve CT, hoping to touchdown and make a mark on the field. There were also four local teams ready to do rings around the competition, including the defending champions Torro Rosso, this year consisting of Glenn, Steve E and newcomer Chris. ready to hunt them down included Team Slotworx consisting of Cam, Jim and Jason Be. Team Linfox consisting of Jason Br, Rod and Steve L, and Nissan Nismo consisting of Clinton, Charles and Harry.

Teams arrived at 4pm for an hour's shakedown before scrutineering, qualifying and the race. After a few minor tweaks to team cars, all cars passed tech ready for 1 minute qualifying.

The track was in optimal conditions as lap times tumbled down new record bests. Team Slotworx emerged as the fastest car over 1 lap, setting a new lap record time of 5.400 seconds, with Cam behind the wheel. Brooksy put Linfox Racing in second with 5.476 seconds, Defending Champions Torro Rosso third, Chris managing 5.656 seconds. the following teams rounded out the field; 4th - Nissan Nismo - 5.670, 5th - Slot Shop - 5.909, 6th - Way 2 Fast - 5.998, 7th - Way 2 Fast 2 - 6.270.

After a half hour dinner break, the cars lined the grid for 3 hours of grueling racing. There were plenty of battles on track as teams sliced and diced past their opposition to gain all important track posisiton. We also had a few mechanical problems with rear tyres, and guide issues encountered by some, and the occasional meatball flag for those loosing rear wings and fuel cells. the lead changed 4 times as the local teams battled for sumpremecy. there was also some great mid pack battles establishing between the travelling teams.

In the end it was Team Slotworx who took out the checkered flag, Cam, Jim and Jason Bell driving supurbly to win with 1826.794 laps. Linfox Racing was second, Brooksy, Rod and Steve ending up with 1760.675 laps. Nissan Nismo rounded out the podium, Charles, Clinton and Harry finishing up with 1733.934 laps. 4th place was Way 2 Fast with 1711 laps. 5th Torro Rosso with 1679 laps, 6th Slot Shop with 1622 laps and Way 2 Fast 2 7th with 1442 laps. It was a great night enjoyed by all. Congratulations to the winners and all those who participated.

A huge thanks goes to Alec, for hosting the race once again at XtremeTrax Dapto. Cam for donating the prizes to our podium finishers and creating such a fun class. Jamie for helping out with race directing througout the night and Brett for taking some great shots throughout the night. we can't wait to see them in the press.

Below are the results from the Slotworx 3 Hour Team Endurance.

Qualifying Results - 1 Minute

Race Results - 3 Hour Endurance

We hope you enjoyed the night. Thanks for being a part of the Slotworx 3 hour team endurance.

Brooksy.

Brooksy

Great night as always running these Enduros . Fantastic to have so many drivers from Capital and Sydney . Big effort to travel especially in conditions. Can't wait to do some return races at your tracks . Disappointed for our team especially for Chris . We had a terrible night with tyres delamination on outer edges causing us to end up in the fence putting chassis out . The night just went down hill from early in , but that's racing . Was a great night to see Cam pedal so fast , Jim showing he hasn't lost his pace and highlight seeing Jason drive so well . Awesome and well deserved Champs . Brooksy and Captain were very strong but new driver and club mate Steve, making a great contribution, with a very impressive first time race . Team Nissan was like a podium for me . Preparing the car that Clinton and Dad Charles along with mate all drove so well . Fantastic to see them do so well and a well over due podium. All the drivers from away did really well and the pace certainly up as the night went on . Thanks for organising, running and putting the race report up Brooksy. Looking forward to the next one to get that prize back . Hopefully we can get some great inter club races up also in the future.

Cheers Pagey

Great nights racing.

Cheers to the Canberra and Sydney boys for contributing and supporting the class. Interesting that the qualifying times in the first enduro we had were 5.8's, so the visitors did very well... Waytofast missing the podium by only about 22 laps. Not easy to turn up and race at a local track that has grown the class, more than a few of us are keen to head down to Canberra for a re match. Brooksy, Alec, Jamie also deserve mention for there efforts, thanks. Team mate Jason Bell drove a beautiful race for us, consistant and smart driving...well done. O'L mate poppy wasn't too shabby either, the old bugger still has it.

Park Ferme.

33370179732_e582eef747_z.jpg

Brooksy's pep talk...look kids Steve Edwards has a Holden Shirt on :)

33486241786_8f212b2b37_z.jpg

The field...

33486241546_949aef1a57_z.jpg

Starting line up

33486241306_a9a2a3a7a9_z.jpg

Edited by Camber

Hoo Roo