gazza

Ostorero

This just in from Gianluca Ostorero

Dear slotcar friend,

this mail to inform you about our new project, the GP Formula, with our new brand Allslotcar, you can see photos and details at www.allslotcar.com .

The GP Formula is in plastic with chassis for inline motors and motor mount, 22.000 RPM motor, 4 aluminium hubs with M2 screws, crown 25 thooth, 8 thooth pinion, every details, technics and bodyshape, is of our own production, included rubber tyres.

The car comes with built chassis and white bodycar in kit with the possibilty to customize it with the decals ( optional ) of the main drivers of F1 2012 season and a suspension kit (optional) .

If you are interested we can apply a special discount for slotclub who purchase 10 cars or more.

The GP Formula is available only in Kit ( built chassis and white bodycar Kit) on the Allslotcar website, but as Ostorero Slot Models we prepare and sell also the RTR version built and painted.

Alleged you'll find 2 photos of the car, in Kit and painted by Ostorero Slot Models

Kimi21000.jpg

GPFormulaBox1000.jpg

Mix20GP20painted20400.jpg

Hope to hear you soon

Thanks and best regards

Gianluca Ostorero

www.ostorero.com

www.allslotcar.com

R20Arnoux20400.jpg

15620-208520SMA201.jpg

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

they are beautiful looking cars well done, will have a look at you site when I get a few moments.

Cheers Grant

20191120172309-193d8f3b.gif.......................................................20170306174707-b4015afe.gif

Home Track..........Corvette C1 Build..........McLaren M1A Build..........Maserati 300S Build..........Allard J2 Build..........50's Diner..........Iso Griffo A3C

3D Printed Adjustable Chassis..........3D Print Projects

What a great idea! F1 cars are so similar these days and trying to get the 'latest' model increasingly fruitless that I think Osterero have really hit on a good idea. It is a great way of re-introducing F1 to slot racing too, if nothing else than to add a bit of variety. I'm definitely going to promote this at the two clubs I belong to and see if we can get enough interest to take advantage of the club discount, whatever that is.

I think more about slot cars now than I did about sex when I was sixteen.

logoforsignatureonSFI.png incorporating the Italian round of logoforWRP_zpsc822e290.jpg

...this is the BIG one!

3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th October 2013

Castello delle Forme, Umbria, Italy

Looks like a generic body painted in different liverery, not what I would expect from this company.

The Ferrari looks much better, BUT also a "better" price!

I wouldn't expect the same car from each of the full-size F1 manufacturers, but that's what we've got! I think Ostereo pushed all the right buttons, including a separate brand image.

Well, this new car has taken our club by storm! Brama ordered 10 and sold 8 almost immediately. They put another 10 on order!

Last night we had our first GP with six cars in the line-up. They were lapping as fast as the Classic and Group C cars and the only, expected, issue was one of passing. Touch wheels at your peril! But that's what it's all about, choosing your moment. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. There are a few improvements that I want to do, all allowed within the ANSI (Italian National Slot Association) rules, which have been published in record time!

A few standard liveries plus a few fantasies makes for an interesting line-up. What do you think?

DSCF0049_zps26d1afde.jpg

Dscf0050_zps33c29c6d.jpg

You may recognise mine in the middle. ;)

Edited by Graham Lane

I think more about slot cars now than I did about sex when I was sixteen.

logoforsignatureonSFI.png incorporating the Italian round of logoforWRP_zpsc822e290.jpg

...this is the BIG one!

3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th October 2013

Castello delle Forme, Umbria, Italy

Latest update .......

Dear friend,

we produced in 2006 the Lotus Type 38 Indy of 1965 and 1966.

There are 5 versions:

# 82 Jim Clark - 1965

Clark65presentazionecopy_zps5a9fd8f4.jpg

# 17 Dan Gurney - 1965

# 18 Al Unser - 1966

# 19 Jim Clark - 1966

+ the Showcar of March 1965 in limited and numbered edition of 200 pieces in RTR

All versions are availables in RTR , pre-painted and unpainted kit, except the Showcar only in RTR.

We stopped the production of this model due to the unavailability of little motors that powered the cars. In these days we finally find these kind of motors so we can re-start the production of the Lotus Type 38 from September 2013.

If you are interested to these models, you can reserve them at this mail info@ostorero.com

We produce again the Showcar in limited and numbered edition to complete the 29 models remained free from the 200 pieces.

Thanks and best regards

Daniele e Gianluca Ostorero www.ostorero.com

Gary

Latest news .....

Dear slotcar friend,

after several requests, we re-start the production of our all Lotus Type 38 models, stopped 4 years ago due to the difficulty to find the little slotmotors that we built on these models.

Restarting the production we added the missing version between the official Indy Lotus cars of 1965 and 1966, the new model is the # 83 driven by Bobby Johns, team mate of Jim Clark at Indianapolis 500 in 1965. Jim Clark won that race and Bobby Johns finished 7th after starting 22nd.

BobbyJohns1000_zps636b2c88.jpg

BobbyJohnsD_zps12a530fb.jpg

The model is available on our website www.ostorero.com in RTR version, kit pre-painted and kit unpainted. The Lotus Type 38 Showcar, produced in 200 limited and numbered edition and stopped 4 years ago is now available again.

There are still available only 20 pieces. We restart at the same time the production of the Watson Roadster, so these models are available again. We allege some photos of the Lotus Type 38 driven by Bobby Johns.

Best regards

Daniele e Gianluca Ostorero

www.ostorero.com

Gary

Very nice... very nice...

Latest from Gianluca and Daniele Ostorero

Mario%20front%20copy.jpg

New release the Lotus 79 Martini Racing 1979 Mario Andretti # 1 and Carlos Reutemann # 2 , RTR versions in the alleged photos.

Compared to our previous model of Lotus 79 ( JPS - R. Peterson and Carta Blanca - H. Rebaque ) released in 2008, the design of the model has been completely re-done to use the SLS chassis (selective laser sintering) that allows a more accurate reproduction of forms and shapes and even better performance on track.

The two versions are limited and numbered editions of 300 units for Mario Andretti and 200 units Carlos Reutemann. These limited editions include versions RTR and kit, pre-painted and unpainted.

The Kits versions will be availble from the end of February.

Lotus%20Martini%20Mario%20%20Carlos%20copy.jpg

ODG 154 – # 1 Mario Andretti 1979 Lotus Martini Racing

ODG 155 – # 2 Carlos Reutemann 1979 Lotus Martini Rac

Carlos%20lat%201%20copy.jpg

Carlos%20up%201%20copy.jpg

Mario%20base%20copy.jpg

Carlos%20chassis%20copy.jpg

www.ostorero.com

ostorero@ostorero.com

Gary

This out from Ostorero

Dear friend, as previously announced in our email of some days ago, is available from now the RTR version of our Lotus 79 JPS 1978 World Champion in # 5 Mario Andretti and # 55 Jean-Pierre Jarier versions.

b_103803.jpg

b_094333.jpg

b_145714.jpg

In the next days will be availabe also the Kits pre-painted and unpaited for both versions.

I let you know some infos about the model: as all our previous models it comes with resin bodycar, for collectors, we took this opportunity to make an update to the chassis ( compared to Lotus 79 Martini Racing), now it is in SLS laser syntering with the motor mount of Policar / Slot.it. ( We already made this combination with the previous model, Ferrari 156 - 85 of Stefan Johansson). This allow at the model to be more "smooth" on track. We know our models are not for races but however it's beatiful they work well also for few "honor laps". Of course also the bodyshape has been modified in the version who raced in the second part of the season 1978.

In the past years we already produced the Ronnie Peterson version, and now with the Mario Andretti's car, who won the driver's championship, and Jean-Pierre Jarier's version, who raced the last 2 GP of the season after the sad crash of Ronnie in Monza, we have completed the "line up" of Lotus JPS of 1978.

The Andretti version will be realized in 200 units and the Jarier version in 100 units.

Thanks and best regards

Daniele and Gianluca Ostorero

www.ostorero.com

ostorero@ostorero.com

Gary

Cant see the images Gazza.....and photobucket sure get some advertising in the previous ones that I can see.

John Warren

Slotcars are my preferred reality

Very nice cars, though harder to finance now as the banks are tightening up on mortgage loans since the banking inquiry :D