gazza

Scalextric News

I thought it came with a flip top roof and an ejector seat...

did you notice the absence of Ferraris on the web site... :lol:

get em while you can

cheers

DM

Maybe that was flip top , roof and ejector seat. She's the flip top. Cos I think she'd make most of you fellows flip your top (and probably other things too) :lol:

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Maybe that was flip top , roof and ejector seat. She's the flip top. Cos I think she'd make most of you fellows flip your top (and probably other things too) :lol:

Ember a little decorum please

Hey Ember

Until you mentioned it, i didn't even realize that there was a person in the pic :D :D :D :D

34468a50.jpg

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

Here you go guys some USA limited editions. You think they could have chosen a better colour for a limited edition for the charger. Is that even a dodge colour? Im only up to speed with the impact colours & that aint one of them.

DM looks like you better get your order in for that gt40.

SCALEY_USA_ONLY_small.jpg

Edited by MOPARDEVIL

Thanks

Greg

Here you go guys some USA limited editions. You think they could have chosen a better colour for a limited edition for the charger. Is that even a dodge colour? Im only up to speed with the impact colours & that aint one of them.

DM looks like you better get your order in for that gt40.

Yep saw that one Greg, I will be getting one that's for sure even though I did a repaint of that one.

cheers

DM

That Charger colour is a little pukey for the era isn't it?

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

a little pukey....thats like saying a camels breath smells a little HOWDY YALL I MISSED YA well later, did u no its the counts birthday?

1969_Dodge_Charger_green_F.jpg

GreenCharger1%20(Large).jpg

69Charger.jpg

f_34907830_1.jpeg

As you can tell it is a dodge color.

Quite like it really!

Edited by smallnails

album_ok.gifalbum_ok.gifalbum_ok.gif

album_ok.gifalbum_ok.gifalbum_ok.gif

It looks better IRL. The 'artist's impression' looks very yuck.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

V8 info from Armchair

SCALEXTRIC 2010 V8 SUPERCARS ......... Many slot car enthusiasts were disappointed last year when only two Australian Holden V8 Supercars were manufactured. No such disappointment for 2010. We are pleased to announce that this year we will be able to offer two Holdens and two Fords so the rivalry between these two cars can continue on the track.

The line up this year includes the Holden VE Commdore cars driven by Will Davison and veteran Russell Ingall. This year Scalextric will manufacture the new body of the Ford Falcon FG depicting the cars driven by Mark Winterbottom and Steve Richards.

Gary

Thanks for the taste Gaz. Looks good. Told SWMBO that seeing the seat covers she bought me (my anniversary pressie) for the Toyota (her car :o:lol: ) didnt fit and had to get her money back ,to take the kids out (school hols) for an enjoyable drive tomorrow to Armchair to pick one up.

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Much nicer livery....those wiper arms crack me up every time I see them.

Regards

Rob

At that price I might even buy one,just so my XA has something in it's rear view mirror!

That's the only reason the L34's were released

Gary

Hi Guys

I picked up two 05 Toranas last night, one for the track and one for the shelf...........one for the shelf?????? I don't believe I just said that, does that mean I'm becoming a collector??? :bday: :o

I showed one to a non slot racing mate and he was so impressed that I think he's on his way down to the local slot car pusher tonight to get one and a set to run it on.

Alan

Yeeha ..... the General is here!

28494cba.jpg

Thought they might have put both the guys in it .... but what would we know

54ecf159.jpg

Gary