Happy Birthday Schuey19

gazza

Thanks guys.

Vinno, I won't be there on Sat night. Going down to Sussex Inlet for the week, were leaving Sunday but have managed to get Sat night too, so leaving around midday. Will catch up soon though, I want to have another one at my place.

• 11 months later...

Sorry Micheal , opened up forum today to see I missed your Birfday . Happy belated mate and hope you enjoyed the day :lol: :aussie: :mosh: Mick ,You'll have to wonder down to Penrith hobbies .Got one of the boys from work to drop in and get me a truck.Prices seem to be ok and they will drop the price for a sale.

Cheers Craig

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Thanks Craig. I didn't log in till day after either!

Which shop? Barclay's at the bottom of High St, or Auswide up the top end?

Edited by schuey19

• 11 months later...

Happy Birthday Michael.

Hope the pit girls are excited about the refuel timing working :)

PHITP_279.jpg

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Hey Schuey :nice: :bday: mate. Hope you didn't have to work today :P .Hope you had a good day anyway hope you recieved anything but a slotcar :o . May not see you on Saturday night as I'm trying to shake a crappy head cold which is winning at the moment. Ah well gotta let someone else win a round :lol:

Cheers Craig

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Thanks guys. Had to work today, (well be at work, will show tomorrow what I was doing :nice: ) but tomorrow is half day Friday as always so its not bad.

Sensors still not working, and it has got me absolutely stumped. I'm hoping it will just be something small, and I will just go 'uhhh, oh well' no matter how stupid it makes me feel!

Hope to see you on Sat.

• 11 months later...