Routed/Plastic

Victoria

aastes (Routed 4 lanes)

aastes.jpg

beatsm (Routed 4 lanes)

beastm.jpg

Davenic74 (Routed 3 lanes)

DAVENIC.jpg

Eno The Wonderdog (Never Will Have a Permanent Track)

eno.jpg

falcon (Routed 4 lane)

falcon.jpg

Freddy (Routed 2 lane)

freddy.jpg

gref (Routed 4 lane)

gref.jpg

knoath (Scalextric Sport 2 lane) Track 2 (Routed 3 lane)

knoath.jpg

mtpanorama (Scalextric Classic 4 lane)

mtpanorama.jpg

pmc356 (Routed Rally)

pmc356.jpg

sidecar steve (SCX 4 lane)

sidecar_steve.jpg

Stevo41 (SCX 2 lane)

stevo41.jpg

South Australia

hoffy (Routed 4 lane)

hoffy.jpg

imugford (Routed 4 lane)

imugford.jpg

triggy (Routed 2 lane)

triggy.jpg

Queensland

Denney (Routed 3 lane)

Eggmeister (Routed 4 lane)

hmcsat ( Ninco 2 Lane + Ninco Rally)

manic35 (Carrera 2 lane)

phoeno29 (Routed 1 lane)

New South Wales

Badbilly (Scalextric Sport - SCX 2 Lane)

boslot (Routed 4 lane)

Craig (Routed Rally)

gazza (Routed Rally)

Jacob (Scalextric Sport 2 lane)

Lavenlaar (Routed 5 lane)

Manta (Scalextric Sport 2 lane)

MCGREGOR168 (Routed 1 lane)

oldslot (Routed 3 lane)

RePete (Routed 4 lane)

schuey19 (Routed 3 lane)

Slots (Ninco 2 lane)

slots (Track Number 2 - Routed Rally)

tsmsoccer (Routed 4 lane)

Vinno (Routed 3 lane)

Tasmania

HMCC Tracks (Routed 3-4 lane)

Slider (Routed 4 lane)

Australian Capital Territory

Lee (Routed 4 lane)

slotdownunder (Routed 2 lane)

Western Australia

Lynchy (Scalextric Sport 2 lane)

Slot Bender (Scalextric Sport 2 lane)

England

anddelanyno20 (Scalextric Sport - Classic 2 lane)

BEEJAY7 (Routed 2 lane)

USA

ListerStorm (Routed 2 lane)

Spain

Neo (Scalextric Sport 2 lane)

zapamix (Routed Rally)

NewZealand

Munter (Routed 2 lane)

Slotmadmac (Routed 4 lane)

SlotsNZ (Routed 3 lane)

Digital

South Australia

2bras (SSD 2 lane)

New South Wales

aussieslotter (SSD 2 lane)

In The Groove (SSD 2 lane)

ontheflipside (his bro inlaw) (SSD 2 lane)

Queensland

Victoria

ched (SSD 2 lane)

espsix (SSD 2 lane)

jab (SCX Digital 2 lane)

sax0607 (SSD 2-3 lane)

Shed Racer (SSD 2-4 lane)

Tasmania

Jabob (SSD 2-3 lane)

South Africa

Big Al (Carrera Digital 4 lane)

1/24th Scale

New South Wales

holden on (Routed 3 lane)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PM me if you find a broken link etc...

Also Many Thanks To Jacob For adding the "thumbnails" and all his input,

Work is still to be done...

Thanks

Jake

(Last Update 3rd of octorber 2007)

Edited by gazza

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@sports racer what do you mean by "under review"??

Thanks

Jake

I think he means I change my mind about what I want more often than I change my underpants and that this track was put down as an interim layout while I got down to building tables and all sorts of scenic loverliness.. it's still on the floor..

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

Jabob - I was looking at that post in the Brit site the other day and thought it might be interesting to see what we had here. Perhaps the Mods (VINNO - JACOB - ALL THE REST OF YOU WHO'S NAMES ELUDE ME RIGHT NOW) would like to remove the pap like I'm writing and pin it & keep it updates? I think it's very cool that you went to the effort of putting the list together! :rolleyes:

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

he means I change my mind about what I want more often than I change my underpants and that this track was put down as an interim layout while I got down to building tables and all sorts of scenic loverliness.. it's still on the floor..

Eno, if you don't want me to start up again, you better start building the tables,FAST! :rolleyes:

Stu

Old racers race harder

Jabob - I was looking at that post in the Brit site the other day and thought it might be interesting to see what we had here. Perhaps the Mods (VINNO - JACOB - ALL THE REST OF YOU WHO'S NAMES ELUDE ME RIGHT NOW) would like to remove the pap like I'm writing and pin it & keep it updates? I think it's very cool that you went to the effort of putting the list together! :chainsaw:

Was just about to do that actually! I've got some idea's to improve the list also.. Hope Jake doesn't mind if I look into adding thumbnail preview shots of all the tracks :angel: I've always thought about listing everyone's tracks - of course it's taken someone else's input to get the ball rolling :rolleyes: Actually I've got a good idea about those thumbnail shots.. I'll hopefully have an example sometime later tonight :lol:

Haha,

Thats ok fellas, i didnt go to school today because im really sick :rolleyes: so i just thought "well i may as well make myself useful"

So i decided to put together the list, and Jacob yeah add some thumbnails that would be cool.

Thanks,

Jake

Edited by Jabob

aastes - Woodlands Speedway

testvg0.jpg

How about something like that? With the images linking to the topic on the forum? I was thinking maybe we could go as far as either dividing them up into states/countries? That way people can find local home tracks. Either that or just add a location underneath the title of the track?

While the pictures part is my "thing", it's still your project Jake so feel free to provide as much input as you want! Plus this will be edited into your first post so you will be able to edit it however you desire :rolleyes:

It's starting to take shape now. I've decided (I'm sure everyone else will agree) that eno doesn't get any photo's of any kind until he makes a start. You've been here almost 3 years now Eno! Perhaps this topic with everyone's tracks in the one place will be the inspiration you need :rolleyes:

hey guys Fan-bloody-tastic.

I've been cruising SF and niticed their track links, looking for ideas.

This is a really good move IMHO, I do like the thumbnails, gives an instat feel for the track.

:haha:

Can I make some suggestions, perhaps a couple of comments after each line 1/2/4 lane, plastic/routed analogue/digital

Superjob keep it up

Glenn

Cheers

Glenn

I remember doing yours gref, it must've been lost when Jake and I were both editing the topic at the same time.

If anyone wants to take up to date or new pictures for the thumbnails feel free to PM them to me. Also if people do have a track and want it included we're making it a requirement that there is a topic created in this section of the forum for it. That way if someone see's your track in the list above and wants to get in contact with the owner, or post feedback for the owner they can do that without registering for another forum.

Phil, can you do that with the HMCC tracks? One topic including all could be sufficient, and I could feature 3 of the tracks overall shots in the thumbnail.

Also like the idea of a little bit of extra information. I don't know if Jake knows what he's got himself in for on this project! :haha:

Great work on the list, my 3 laner no longer exists, i have just a 1 laner now. Thread link would be difficult as I start a new thread each time I do a new section. But as I am nearing completion of it, i can start a new thread in a few weeks and maybe we could use that one. Or just link it straight to www.sanphoeno.com

Find me at Card Guys for custom trading cards

Although you say you're nearing completion, I doubt you'll stop tinkering with it in some way! I could always merge all of the threads on your track into one topic for you? I think you've only really had one topic active each time so it would probably work ok doing that!

I think it'd be good to still list past tracks also that either no longer exist (like phoeno's :P) or have moved onto a different owner as each thread still contains great idea's. Every track is unique, so it's always good to look at older tracks!