Slot-It News

Vinno

Absolutely fantastic slot, like the real car I guess. :rolleyes:

When I picked mine up this morning from Red Racer they only had a few unspoken for left - Such is the popularity/demand of this model. Hopefully they will sell like this world wide and Slot.it will bring forward the release of the first racing livery.

Does anyone know the expected date for the first racing livery?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
IMHO This Rothmans version is a better looking car than the first release. The cleaner design seems to make the car look better.

Phil

The first batch of Rothmans were all part of a world wide recall, because the main man was not happy with the finished product and were not supposed to be released, hence the low quality

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

IMHO This Rothmans version is a better looking car than the first release. The cleaner design seems to make the car look better.

Phil

The first batch of Rothmans were all part of a world wide recall, because the main man was not happy with the finished product and were not supposed to be released, hence the low quality

Garza

I think he is talking about the 956 three pack. The 962 is a smoother looking car. See you at midday for proxy qualifying.

I have heard that on the early release version ( wich I obtained one from the states) the rear wheel arch was not quite right but i havent been able to get a comparo with the later release. The quality of the recalled car looks to me to be OK.

Regards John

WANT THAT ONE! AND THAT ONE!

I have heard that on the early release version ( wich I obtained one from the states) the rear wheel arch was not quite right but i havent been able to get a comparo with the later release. The quality of the recalled car looks to me to be OK.

Regards John

John

There is a line across the nose on the recalled bodies just above the tow hook. It is a weak spot and can break or crack under impact in a crash. Some are worse than others, the worst already cracked.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Vinno unpinned this topic