2007 Auslot Rally Championship

gazza

Gazza: What make of Rally cars are running in the series?

Phil

There is one thing for sure - too many of them "Frog" cars! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :) :haha: :ph34r: :haha:

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Gazza: What make of Rally cars are running in the series?

Phil

The Xsara and the Corolla are SCX,all the rest are Ninco

Some guys persist in using the NC-5 or NC-6 motors, but the smart ones (and the ones that want to score points) run the NC-1

It's open to any make or model of rally car,it's just that Ninco has a better all round set up at the moment for running at speed on the rally tracks

But that could all change next year what with SCX bringing out there new rally car,similar set up as Ninco's pro race cars

And the new fly Audi works a treat as well.

Devious bought one along last meet at Craig's and straight out of the box,no weight just tyres trued it was within 2 sec of the lap record

Gary

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

He had a bit of a problem in the night stages ...... couldn't see the track that well with those crappy lights of yours ...... but other than that it was flying

Garyrally.gif

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

He had a bit of a problem in the night stages ...... couldn't see the track that well with those crappy lights of yours ...... but other than that it was flying

Garyrally.gif

Funny as I go quicker in the dark even though the lights are crappy. I will set up a Focus for next year with some extra strong spotties.

Looks like my night just went down the dunny .

Car didnt run and I didnt end up going into town as one of the twins came down with a bug which ended up in him driving the bowl most of the night and almost dehidrating ,close to a hospital trip and this morning the other one isnt looking good :o

So all in all Peugeots didnt perform and didnt score :o , I didnt get to perform and score :D:lol: then go to sleep and snore :nice: . So the whole night sucked . Am really looking forward for a bit of home track advantage at the next rally. The :o fat lady :o hasnt sung yet

CHEERS CRAIG

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Dont worry Jamie just cleaned out the local vinnie bin so there will be enough gear to keep you warm :):) or you can bring a substitute if you want to. :unsure:. Meant to find out if Cam done his usual LAST night <_<:lol::lol: Hope to see you here

:o CHEERS CRAIG :o

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

• 1 month later...

THANKS GAZ FOR POSTING THE RESULTS .

LOOKS LIKE I HAVE TO GET MY FINGER OUT NOW . B):)

TO EVERYBODY WHO TURNED UP HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOURSELVES SORRY ABOUT GARRY :):):):):)

NEVER SEEN SO MANY JUMPERS COVER THE MOUTH SO QUICKLY.SORRY VINCE BUT YOU WOULDNT HAVE BEEN IN THE RUNNING.

AFTER GAZZA,S PERFORMANCE LAST NIGHT THAT CAT IN POMMIE LAND AT THE SENIORS HOME WOULD HAVE HAD GAZ IN THE BODY BAG FOR SURE. AGAIN AS ALWAYS HE WAS IN FINE FORM.

THANKS JAMIE FOR THE DRIVE NOT KNOWING THE CAR IT IS A PLEASURE TO RUN . THANK GOD ITS FRENCH. HOPE DAVE ,STU'S MATE ,YES HE DOES HAVE ONE, HAD FUN .HOPE TO SEE HIM AT THE NEXT MEET.

SORRY FOR THE GLITCHES I WILL ENDEAVOUR TO FIX THEM UP BY THE THE NEXT RUN BACK HERE. BY THE WAY I HAVE MOVED THE TRACK FORWARD NOW SO MARSHALLING THE TOP END OF THE TRACK IS NOW EASIER,THANK GOD FOR US THIN BLOKES HEY ROB :) :)

CHEERS CRAIG

Edited by teamredracing

Craig

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks Gaz for another good year of rallying. :clap: Congrats on the win :clap: . Just goes to show you that one or more bad rounds and you struggle to make up points :( . Consistant times do pay off.

Hope those who attended this year enjoyed yourselves and maybe it will be a closer round next year. Few guys not to far off the pace. I think Gazza will have to be blind folded :dj: and sent to someones else's house on the night. Don't right off the frog cars yet. CYA 4 THE RALLY OF 2008

:D CHEERS CRAIG ;)

Craig