Happy Birthday To The Dog

lavenlaar

Hey Vlad - I didn't realise you were also one of the nobly born..

(No not Nobbly)

I've had a whale of a time today.. got to see a bunch of mates I haven't seen and get to show off my new baby! Damn me that's good!

Gazza - only one thing to say - right on buddy right on (Scratch!)

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

Yeah yeah, well I know I'm a bit slow on it, . . . .

glad you both had a good one.

Speaking from the hall of geriatricity, I recommend you both do an about face now and begin counting backwards, or you'll end up short, bald, round and senile like me . . . . and I know this is true, my daughters tell me so.

BUT GUYS, what goodies for the track did you get?????

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

No slot stuff ('cause I buy that myself) but I scored both the 'new' series of Doccy Who which was pretty cool, a book of short stories by Neil Gaiman and a Japanese animated movie called 'Hal's Floating Castle' that Luke really really likes that I'd said within hearing of MTWD that I'd like to see that one day! :lol:

Oh yeah - came up with a better theory than counting backward I just figured once I reached thirty that I no longer had to count any numbers except for the first - hence I'm allowed a second childhood - I'm only four! :D

Edited by Eno the Wonderdog

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

It's as bad as my place.

At Christmas I said "Dremel" - wife thought I said "shirt"

I said "Air Brush", wife thought I said "shirt"

I said "Hardware store voucher", wife thought I said "shirt, and was repeating myself", so I got 2 shirts . . . to add to the thirty odd in my wardrobe - not even counting the 15 or 20 business shirts.

Eno, from what I hear, someone needs to buy you some workshop tools, so you can get that track built . . . . ;):D

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

So what happens when you ask her for a shirt? Do you get a dremel, an air brush and a hardware store voucher? ;)

Good to see that you're on the 'Eno build your bloody track' bandwagon. :D

NimROD444, you're never too old for presents. :D

Cheers,

Frederick

So what happens when you ask her for a shirt? Do you get a dremel, an air brush and a hardware store voucher? ;)

BRILLIANT IDEA . .must write myself a note so I remember to try it.

Well, it seemed like a sort of community thing to do - hey, how about we have a "persecute Eno day" Eno - that's okay with you isnt it?

Well, it seemed like a sort of community thing to do - hey, how about we have a "persecute Eno day" Eno - that's okay with you isnt it?

All to no avail I'm afraid. I keep being given 'important' jobs by she who must be obeyed so I'm still stuck on the carpet.. ;)

• 11 months later...