Ninco Mclaren F1 Gtr Enduro 2006

boslot

Well the time has come again for the Auslot Mclaren's at Lemans two hour enduro,we have a lot more starters this year. With the first test session which was on friday night 16/6/06 Clinton and Jamie's cars well on the pace with 7.8+ lap times, there cars are right on the money.All the lights are now finished and working,the track is looking good.

Here is the starting line

BO

VINCE

JOE

DAVE

ALAN

CHARLIE

VIV

CLINTON

JAMIE

DANIEL

REPETE

CAMERON

CHRIS

BUMP ?

ROB ?

Regards Bo

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Rob

Yes the race has been run with great success, with eleven starters this year. The start time was 6.00 pm and finished at 12.30am. The night racing was much more of a challenge this year with the new lights that I installed.Vince will put up the pics soon, Race results are as follows

1 JOE 671.66 LAPS

2 DAVE 667.60 LAPS

3 BO 659.15 LAPS

THEN Clinton, Jamie, Cameron, Viv, Daniel, Alan, Repete, Vince

Regards Bo

• 2 weeks later...

macenduro01.jpg

A few pictures from the enduro we ran last month. All the cars were Ninco McLaren F1 GTR's. All were NC1 powered and had to run standard Ninco tyres and wheels as they came. Weight was allowed and Lights were mandatory.

macenduro02.jpg

macenduro03.jpg

macenduro04.jpg

A few of the guys. From left to right they are, Bo, Pete, Clinton and Cameron.

macenduro05.jpg

macenduro06.jpg

Another shot with Bo's ear, Jamie, Devious Dave, Viv(oldslot) and Clinton.

macenduro07.jpg

macenduro08.jpg

Lastly a couple of night shots. It was a good nights racing and also Bo's 50th birthday.

Gee...Aren't we a bunch of ugly bastards? Young and Old.....LOLOLOLOLOL <_<:D:lol:

Vince, my wife saw these pics and noticed that i had my wedding ring on and told me what a good boy i was for leaving the house with it, and she promised that she wouldn't call or hassle me the next time i'm at Colyton, considering she has finally seen the company i'm in.....LOLOLOLOLOLOL

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>"If the wind can't carry you, take to your oars"</span></span>

my_website_logo.jpg

Gee...Aren't we a bunch of ugly bastards? Young and Old.....LOLOLOLOLOL :D:lol::lol:

Vince, my wife saw these pics and noticed that i had my wedding ring on and told me what a good boy i was for leaving the house with it, and she promised that she wouldn't call or hassle me the next time i'm at Colyton, considering she has finally seen the company i'm in.....LOLOLOLOLOLOL

You should be happy she is pleased to spend time with you. The rest of us are booted out he door.

• Members

No members to show

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    BS Slot Cars