Happy Birthday Tsmsoccer

DAVENIC

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Charlie ,you may have to explain to the younger members who Jersey boys were about . Considering some of them werent even a glimmer in their Dads eyes :blink::D . The Porsche wasnt a gift to enter in the Pre 72 NSR Cup was it.;) .Glad you had a good day.

Cheers Craig

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

• 11 months later...

Hey Charlie happy belated birthday mate . Saw it there but totally forgot to post . You dont need cars anyway as youve got know where to put them for thr time been and anyway your new place will be birthday presents for a long time :P:D

Cheers Craig

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

• 11 months later...

Look at that ,mine was the last post for last years birthday and the first for this year. Happy birthday Charlie, looks like when you move house your suddenly forgotten :o:D . Hope you had a good day and didnt do it too hard. Hope you found the hobby shop at the northern end of Taree after work so you could by your own pressie.

Cheers Craig

Edited by teamredracing

Craig

Happy Birthday Charlie. Hope the trigger finger hasn't got rusty, might need some WD40 or Fishoil.

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Thanks guys

Gaz did mention that they might pay a visit on the way to Coffs all welcome I still keep the track clean and use it even if it is only running laps and working on cars.

The big difference now is I tune cars that I like and not the ones that you would work on for race meets.

I still follow all the race results from the club and thanks to Gaz for the pics makes me feal like i am still in touch

Charlie

• 11 months later...