2019 Tasman Cup Standings

Stubbo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So after back to back rounds in South Australia things have really shuffled around. It really shows how the performance of cars can vary from track to track.

eXA7bfP.jpg

There will be a lot riding on the final round at Masonite Mountain.

Alan Stubbings

Don't know the track but I can see a pattern from the short tight tracks to the longer tracks with the open corners in the performance of some cars mine especially.

There would be a "magic set up" to work well across all of the regular tracks I think Slo1quick had it last year cant wait to start the brainstorming on that question when the cars come home LOL

Maybe I will know if a tree falls in the forest dose it make a sound too :wacko:

Best of luck at the Mountain to all

Regards

Big Mick

• 3 weeks later...

Well we have a first. Two firsts really for the first time ever we have a tie and also for the first time we have had to apply the countback system.

So from having 2 firsts we ultimately have 1 winner and that is Big Mick. Congratultions.

sdeamon and John Batich fill out the podium.

Thanks to all our competitors, drivers, marshalls and hosts. Without you it does not happen.

Thanks to all our internationals for trekking downunder. We hope to see you back next year.

To paraphrase Juan Antonio Samaranch from back in 2000........ The greatest Tasman Cup EVER

KQ37lIW.jpg

Here is the countback table.

rp144td.jpg

Alan Stubbings

Thanks to Alan for putting on another great Tasman Cup proxy series and thanks to all the other round hosts, drivers and helpers.

Congratulations to Mick on his debut win in the series and well done JC on the first runners up spot and JB for a fine third.

Looking forward to next year and hoping the works BS car can get amongst the customer cars!!

Cheers, Alan

Echo Lenny, great result for Big Mick first time out and showed us how to do it but only just from Sdeamon, close lads , my momey was on John Batich , sorry John must have put the mochas on you , but great podium runners.

Thanks for all the effort put in to run this proxy, organisation, track hosts and drivers , still one of the best around in my humble opinion, only wish i could still build chassis , but it is what it is as you age.

Personally, my car is out dated and slow seems to handle reasonably well and geared about right, really gone backwards this year , but that's all behind me now thank goodness, so on to next year god willing.