Zegas Rally Track

ZeGas

ZeGas, looked at all your photos nothing more i could say that hasnt been said .BUT The idea using the pop rivets brilliant. The other thing youve said is some of your resin builds may not concours but posting photos and descriptions gives me, an average builder inspiration to keep trying THANKS JOHN , AUNTY 69

thits stunning,

2 things

Thanks John,

My building & painting must be getting better as the Corvette C1 podiumed third in last years IPS for concours.

This year I didn't spend as much time trying to go for concours with the ISO Griffo as I was developing a chassis system which took most of my time and I wanted to test that out, hence the comment.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You know what would make this really interesting to drive is for the steam engine to be connected to a randomly timed actuator that pushes it out of the tunnel every once in a while. Now there's something to add a bit more variety (like you need it) or wreck your cars. ... ps. ... It's coming along nicely.

bram1_zpsfkhrhndv.jpg