Willmot 2005 Scalextric F1 Series

Scalextric F1 series

New F1 series 2005, testing will start after the end 6th round, bo has been testing the Renualt F1 so far no problems except that he worn out the rear tyres after 200 laps of racing.

The other 3 teams, McLaren and Williams both experienced rear end gear problems. The toyota tema had no problems after 200 laps. We are only running the front sport button magnets for the up coming series 2005.

Ferrari_F1.jpg

F1 Team so far

Jaguar-Graeme and Greg

Ferrari-Rob and Dave

McLaren-Vince and Jacob

Renault-Bo and Joe

regards Michael

auslotforums.gif

The f1 ferrari & jaguar repaints are the work of dave, he also makes he's own decals.He is a great guy & a good drive, dave is one of the willmot guys.I will post more pics soon, dave as four f1 to repaint & make decals for.

regards bo ;)

Looks like a McLaren to me. The tires are wets.

Annoyed at my Williams gear, we tested them racing last weekend, and it stopped working in the last race. Still had enough points to win the night though ;)

Oh, it was just a little practice night at Bo's if anyone wondered.

based on current performance, i'm thinking minardi or toyota.

minardi has a certain "we're here for the racing" spirit that appeals whereas toyota seems a bit corporate.

So if I go with minardi, I can use this button magnut, right?

ESVHRTMGJY.jpg

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well the scalextric f1 cup testing is getting closer, so I have to finish these two BAR cars, one is out to the paint shop & ready for decals. So off to daves for the design work to make the decals.Here is one of the repaint RENAULT.

bar02.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Nimrod

We start the series this weekend but all the liveries wont be completed before we race. I think he will have one BAR completed and Devious is pretty busy doing the decals for all the teams not covered by Scalextric.

• 3 months later...

Rumours?

Bo has already marked out the floor of his Racing laboratory (i.e. his garage) to take the Willmot track. When he starts hiding his secret tyre cleaning spray, THEN we know the move is serious.

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't