Photocomp Entries

bump

If you'd like to enter the photo competition, please post your entries here.

Until we decide the best way to store them, store your photos wherever you like. We'll link to them from here. Just use the "add a reply" button, create one post and add the links to your photos, let's say a maximum of 4 per category for the time being to keep things manageable for everyone. Put a caption or a description for each photo so that members can use that caption when voting for your entry.

So your Photo Comp entry may have one or more photos and look like:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Audi.jpg

Standard photo category: Ninco Audi

2dada3fb.jpg

Modified photo category: Nino Vaccarella on the way to win Targa Florio

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are my 4 non edited entries..... please ignore the www.sanphoeno.com lettering as the pics are just linked from my site.

misc-classic-01.jpg

Ninco Classic Ferrari Testarossa with NC1, ready to charge up the back straight.

f1-bar-02.jpg

3 Custom painted SCX F1 cars. BAR, Ferrari and Red Bull rounding

ss-sachscapri-01.jpg

FLY SACHS Capri. Simply a beautiful car.

ral-3cars-01.jpg

Action shot of 3 SCX Rally cars in full flight through the merged infield at San Phoeno.

Desktop images will be available in 1024x768 or 800x600 with or without www.sanphoeno.com written on the picture.

Find me at Card Guys for custom trading cards

Ok, finally finished my standard photos. Put an Auslot Forums header on them but if people would prefer, they would be available without.

First one is one of my favorite slots, Scalextric LE GT40 on my overpass scenery piece;

standardentryphoto1small7pc.jpg

Second is my only Carrera, (which is criminal I know) Ferrari 575 on the first piece I built;

standardentryphoto4small2ur.jpg

My third entry is an old scenery piece and some Ninco RAID's I used to have; :unsure:

standardentryphoto3small7ji.jpg

The last if of my latest scenery piece with a SCX Ford Focus going over the bridge;

standardentryphoto5small3sx.jpg

Cheers Manic :rolleyes:

Manic - As expected, super super photos and dioramas.

Thanks phoeno :unsure:

bump.....what is the time frame for the closing date for the photo comp? Just wondering as I haven't submitted my 'Modified' entries yet, (actually I haven't started them! :rolleyes: )

Cheers Manic :D

Slotdownunder, can you post more info or pics onthe ACT track. (In a new thread perhaps)

G'day Pheno,

Not sure what you mean by more info or pics of the ACT track as I took the photo's at 4 different tracks.

If you want to know about the slotscene in Canberra check out my web site at kap61.com/actsc . If you still have any questions please drop me a line at mal@kap61.com .

Cheers.

keep it in the slot, the slotdownunder

Guys - Pheono reminded me of my favourite slot car picture since my Dad bought me the "Ironingboard" March back in 1702.. but didn't take the picture. :unsure:

The Luke-a-Monster loves cars!!!

Actually I think I told the story before but it may take telling again (for extra points).. :rolleyes:

I'd bought Luke a car for his third birthday 'cause I thought he needed it.. and it wasn't that well taken by Wen.

On the night before his birthday my mum called and asked him what he wanted for his birthday.. he wanted "a car to race on David's track.." :D

I'd bought him one!! This was the photograph.. and this is my entry :lol:

lukeisthree3mn.jpg

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

Wife was at work tonight so had some hours to kill. Here are my 'Enhanced' photo entries, I wasn't much of a fan for this category but I had a lot of fun playing around with editors. I have edited all my images at 1024x768 and then shrunk them to 66% for posting so the text is not quite as clear as I would like.

First image is a LE Panoz Esperante GTR1. I have posted something like this before but have changed it quite a bit;

enhancedentry4small4ek.jpg

This is one of my favorite cars, Fly's Ford Capri;

enhancedentry2small5pq.jpg

Ok, this one is way out there but kinda looks funky. The car is a MRRC Toyota;

enhancedentry1small4oy.jpg

Had a bit of fun with this one, LE cars racing through a construction site;

enhancedentry3small8fx.jpg

Hope you like them.

Cheers Manic B)

They are awesome Manic.

What type of editing program do you have?

I don't know which one is my favorite but for orginality the MRRC Toyota one wins hands down. I love it!!!

They are going to be hard to beat.

Well done Manic.

Regards

Dave

"I spent most of my money on beer, women and slot cars. The rest I just wasted."

Ok, love the pics so far so thought I should put my hat in the ring. The first 3 pictures are for the standard entry;

The first image is my Team Slot Lancia Stratos;

picture091modified3gn.jpg

This is my Slot.it Newman 956 about to run through the tunnel;

picture0831hj.jpg

My 956 coming across the bridge on the downward straight;

picture0795na.jpg

My final pic if for the modified class, one of my favorite cars, the Bentley LE;

bentleyjan050036bv.jpg