V8 Tipping For Round 8 - Ipswich

me too . . . doesn't help that there is no coverage or media on them here. I only know there's a round when I see the tipping thread.... never saw the tipping thread to remind me....

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

I did mine last week while away thinking it was last weekend. Me being well over a week early - that's not me :huh:

s#!t forgot my tips s#!t s#!t s#!t s#!t s#!t

And it could be a Lion weekend to Jamie

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Hey Colin

I think I had a good round

you will have to try a bit harder mate :D

Brian C

Yes Brian i will,all week i thought i should back the qld drivers and then i put davison to get pole on saturtday,he gets it on sunday,i never even put lowndes in any of my tips,...stoopid me backing fords when i should have stayed true with holden,ah well, never mind..By the way Brian,i beat you on the track last night, ;)

Shouldn't my worst round should R8 that I missed, putting me on 30 points. I see others inthe same situation.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Pleased to hear it is recreational as well as work ones keeping you busy mark . . . :D