V8 Tipping For Round 4 - Wa

• 2 weeks later...

I suppose for round 4 I should start including Ford's in my tips.......... Apart from giving the Giz a tag in race 1 Hamilton I have steadfastly ignored anything with an oval badge... surprised to find myself in the upper half of the show.

But if I give those FPV my confidence for R4 and find myself at tbe bottom of the heap - - there is going to be some SERIOUS complaining going on :lol::D

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

My completely 'blind' tips have been lodged - the wet weather doesn't help....

Cheers,

Tony.

There's only two questions:

1. What direction do you go

2. What's the Lap Record?

Shoot, nearly forgot,

lucky I had to pop into forum for something else...........

incldued some Fords - DON'T LET ME DOWN you blasted ovals.....

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Just a reminder to the current standings, it will be updated as the day progresses (keep an eye on the time in the bottom left cell as it gives you an indication of when the spreadsheets was updated).

Sunday will more a bit more difficult as I probably won't be home until about 5pm so you'll have to be patient. If you want to know what you tipped then drop me a PM.

Currently updated with Pole Sitter for 2nd Race.

2012_V8_R4.jpg

Edited by miveson

Points updated.... a pretty amazing tipping effort from Eagleby Flyer who took 12 from a possible 15. He should give up the day job and become a professional tipster. Raw points listed below.

2012_V8_R4.jpg

Drop me a PM if you have any queries about your tips or the points - I am after all only human and the best spreadsheet can be undone by PEBKAC.

And for those that are interested, here is the points score with worst round dropped.

2012_V8_R4_Adj.jpg

Mark

Edited by miveson

Shoot, Eagleby Flyer . . flyer is the word . . . sorted your melbourne cup picks yet . . . . ah, no, I know what happened, he's gotten hold of that sports almanac from Back To The Future . . .