V8 Tipping For Round 2 - Simmons Plains Tasmania

• 2 weeks later...

Er - just to be clear, you mean tips must be entered by Midnight Friday night going into saturday morning, correct?

....so, we get to have a look at Friday's practice to really mess up our tips, right?

Cheers,

Tony.

There's only two questions:

1. What direction do you go

2. What's the Lap Record?

Had to make a change to the form which lost all the tips. Sorry. Those who have tipped for this round will need to put their tips in again!

bugger

went though the last few years and did research on that

but i have no idea what i ended up taking

:o:angry::lol:

Er - just to be clear, you mean tips must be entered by Midnight Friday night going into saturday morning, correct?

....so, we get to have a look at Friday's practice to really mess up our tips, right?

Yeh, tips will have to be in Friday night, as qualifing is Sat.

Clevo

Edited by Cleveland

Resized to 83% (was 1006 x 146) - Click image to enlarge

why is my name still not added to the list of tipsters, it wasn't there for round 1 either, so I just used someone elses, I had told of this at the time but no-one has added me again grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sparra, I have added your name for this round.

Edited by Yngwie

It's been so long since round one I've forgotten what I put as my secret word. And being the intelligent person I am I don't write these things down LOL

Is any of the officials on charge able to PM me with what I used?

Edited by HoMErN13

Ahh, I hadn't bothered reading the thread... assumed it was just general conversation..... lucky I peeped in now before close-off.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Very cunning to get the tips lodged before the final practice session - gives us an in-built excuse when one's tips go pear shaped.....

It's my story and I'm sticking to it.....

Cheers,

Tony.

There's only two questions:

1. What direction do you go

2. What's the Lap Record?

Hmm - did my tips register no score or did you not get my tips? I put them in last week.....

DM

there was a snafu on march 26 DM

if you put them in before that they were lost....you had to redo

yngwie put a post up about it

Is a group PM a chance in this sort of situation.

I can feel for those who's tip's were lost as you would have had to be logging on every day to see the hiccup.

Cheers

K

"S#!t Happens"

Oh well - missed that post - good thing I don't know anything about V8 racing :lol:

DM

If we were to know whose tips were entered, and then lost, and not re-entered through no fault of their own, would it be fair to give them the equal lowest score for the round, even if it was 0.

Not saying we have to, just it's what I do with our own internal footy tipping comp, ( even if they didn't submit their tips on time, it helps to keep them in the comp).

Cheers

K

"S#!t Happens"

It becomes patently obvious after 2 rounds, that a certain teacher from Sydney has inside knowledge of the results in advance.

We therefore have to decide do we

a ) Dob him into the anti-corruption squad, and "out" V8 Supercars racing as rigged, or

b ) We interrogate him for his tips 2 days before the next round and rush out to find a bookie or whatever and throw a sqiullion onto whatever he has tagged for the weekend :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol: