Ozrally Proxy Series 2010/11 - Round Four

Yngwie

Good work John

Well done to Tore on what was a fairly convincing win this round and also to BRK (Clarky) for a well deserved podium. That is a nice little car if a little fast in the motor department, it could be a factor on the salt pan I reckon. and I hope that Shane takes a bit of heart from his fine fifth place.also great to see Munters little Fiat further up the order in fourth. Me I'm pleased to hang onto first runner up for the round.

Cheers Alan

edit: should read results more closely and correct typing before posting

Edited by lenny broke

Munters car was the most unluckiest as it could not negotiate "Bat out of Hell" cave in stage 1. If it could, it would have been right up there as it was the only car to go quicker in stage 2!

Yeah tis a pity. the SCX guide set up has let down a number of otherwise good cars this year. :)

Guest jazzbell

Well done to the top 3. Plus it's great to see the hosts doing so well with the rounds.

I can say it is a big learning curve having a car in this rally. I did not have high expectations being my first. One thing though,being my first ever proxy i'm better to be under powered like i am so i can work on the power side of things for my next. :)

Well done again guy's :)

regards shane a

team thunderbird

Top Ten in Stage 2, Yippeeeeee!!!!!!! That was a goal of mine this year. All the car has to do now is to remain niceish to drive and I will be a happy boy. Thanks to the Y man for running the round and well done to 356 Speedster, ya smashed us!! Also looking forward to the video.

Some slot (and MTB) vids NOW SHOWING