Pics Of My Track

gtrlc350

Hey all, well here are some pics of my track i have been working on. :minigun:

Its a routed 4 lane mdf with copper tape and painted with interiour house paint. Each lane is aprox 20m in lenghth and i hope to soon have working pits and ur3 timing system, (looking for any help with this :chainsaw: )

Havent come up with a name for it yet so any ideas are more than welcome, so is thoughts, ideas, coments, or any interest in racing on it! :angry2:

Chat you all soon Jay :angry2:

P1310177.jpg

P1310178.jpg

P1310179.jpg

P1310180.jpg

P1310181.jpg

P1310182.jpg

Now that's a pretty impressive way to lurk! Primer on timing systems is here as a place to start.

Embs

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Thanks, its ok once you get in to the rythum of it, but do wish i had a longer straight!!!! not enough room. And wife said NO its plenty big, first time i herd her say that lol!

Noticed you are in brissie, where abouts im in Petrie, maybe we could race some time!

Now that's a pretty impressive way to lurk! Primer on timing systems is here as a place to start.

Embs

Haha thanks,

I was reading that post the other day, makes it sound easy, but?????? I did buy some z1951 sensors yesterday and there is still about 9 there so i can get some if any one likes. i also bought a plug and some wire, but my question is how do i wire up the pit sensors, are they wired in series to the start line for the same lane or do they go to a different pin on the plug? if so do they count laps as they are passed or does every one lose one lap?

Jay that is a nice looking track you have built there. Maybe you you like a race night some time. Easy going informal social driving and a chance to show off your latest cars. We have 6 tracks across Brisbane with one in Buderim and one being built in Caloundra. Think it's something you want to try? Give me a yell.

Perro

Perro, Im always up for some racing! let me know when the next meeting is and ill hope to be there!

Bly10 We are almost neighbours and will have to organise some thing

Dangermouse LOL well.. replace um no it is actually now part of what it sits on, track is heaps more fun!

Our track is only a scaley sport track but still fun. Looks like your routed track would be lots of fun and a joy to race on cheers mark..

Love your work Jay. I'm running SSD at Narangba. Believe John is rebuilding his in Burpengary. We've run on each others track and are always looking for others to be involved.

• 2 weeks later...