2014 Wrp Rally Begins (Finally)

teamredracing

1st Round of the WRP starts this weekend.

At Minto Rally Park

This weekend is it . Track is fixed ,first bit of bog I had to use in the track. Cars are ready and decalled and loaded in the computor. They say there could be a chance of rain but I've bought enough plastic home to cover my road circuit while it stays outside the garage to cover half the cars in the street . Spoke to Mario today (FPVGTP) and he'll be here bright and early as no doubt Gazza will be . As he said 8.00am kick off just after coffee of course and anybody who wants to pop over is welcome.

After the win in the Oz Proxy both Mario and Gazza will have something to prove . Can one of them go through to take a double header of both proxies. Will an O/seas competitor burst there bubble and take it it out , will our box end up on an Air Malaysian flight and never be seen again . Just a thought, if I can get this done and dusted by the time Will , Kate and baby George are ready to go home , there might be a slim chance they can take the box of cars for us . George can play with the O/seas cars of course to keep him amused :D.

Anyway , all the best to the entrants . To the hosts have a great time with these cars and the moneys in the post :o;). Dont forget hosts , plenty of pics.

And away we gooooooooooo!

Cheers Craig

Edited by teamredracing

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Excellent! This is great! Love the lead up, feels like Bathurst morning! :-D

Therodster, we'll see how your 'bitsamissing' lancer goes against my fast Ford :-P. Ahh, the rivalry, doesn't change even when we're not holding the trigger!

Seriously though good luck to everyone, including your lancer Rod ;-)

Edited by luvhistorics