All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Yesterday
  2. PS I’m posting through someone else’s browser
  3. Great to be there Bingo and see all of you fine degenerates. I’ll be Back! (my best Arnold voice….)
  4. 12 racers tonight with one Legend in the house. Good to see you JK.
  5. slotmadmac

A wee project

Good effort. From memory the 355s seem to run better than the 430s. The ProSlot 911s were a lovely car too.
  6. Last week
  7. You're Invited! Topic: World Wide Slot Car Chat - 206 Time: Apr 17, 2024 04:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada) Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88599165892?pwd=ZjR1MEczYzl3UFpmOWt2L0taTmczUT09 Meeting ID: 885 9916 5892 Passcode: 877968 Or watch and comment live on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Oz-vALlswtc Time Zone Calculator for 4pm Pacific: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20240417T230000&p1=234&p2=179&p3=136&p4=37&p5=240&p6=22&p7=103 I hope you are able to join us!
  8. General Information Up to and including 1990 Bathurst 1,000 and ATCC cars only. Starts approximately August. 8 rounds, each 10 laps on 4 lanes. The top 4 cars, 1 round final, 10 laps on 4 lanes. Some car specifications have been changed. $5.00 entry. All money goes on prizes eg: 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Book your racing numbers ASAP. Owner's name and body screw tension on chassis. Format: 4 lane wooden trace, round robin. Car Specifications Motors up to and including 25,000 short can. Engine mount must remain standard. Scalextric, Fly, Pioneer, SCX and Carrera. Matching body and chassis, alloy wheels and brass bushes. Wood guide. Any axles. Any gearing. Any make of tyres (except silicone). Any front tyres minimum 5mm wide. Weight can be added inside of car only. Lightweight interior permitted with driver. Front and rear windows must be fitted. Rear wing must be fitted. Decals preferably authentic. Mirror optional. Any enquiries, contact me. Thanks Oldman
  9. SlotsNZ

A wee project

Four cars done. I have an extra Pro-Slot I will make up as a spare for cover … eventually. they have mostly Slot.it running gear - I had to turn down two sets of wheels for inserts from for the bare hubs. The yellow F355 has Scale Auto wheels
  10. Really nicely done... thanks for sharing, frats, Rosco
  11. They often don’t separately release set cars unfortunately but who knows?
  12. I was in the big hobby shop in the Queen Victoria Building in Sydney over the weekend. They had a heap of sets called 'Muscle Car Mayhem' that had the Sidchrome Mustang and the Joe Chamberlain American Airlines sponsored Camaro. Anybody know if they are going to be released individually? Chris.
  13. I’ve cut down a few V8 Supercars into Racing Utes before. This one runs especially well on a stock chassis that’s been lowered on cut down body posts, with Slot It running gear and alloys on the rear. Mainly NASCAR decals - thanks Pat. It’s been a hot minute since I’ve cut anything up so good to get that smell of Tamiya Putty in the air again.
  14. SlotsNZ

A wee project

Hah - Trevor must have driven it into the ground. It sounded like my coffee grinder, and hopped like a kid with a pogo stick. you can check if it qualifies for a tick for resuscitation on Thursday
  15. slotmadmac

A wee project

Haha. I built that car. It's just an old early '90s Scalextric 911 body sitting on a JS Design chassis. I've always had a soft spot for stock Scalextric gears - and when I sold it a couple of years ago, that was a very stable, responsive runner - smooth and surprisingly quick.
  16. I will be in Nelson, have fun, Hi JK.
  17. Falls Road this week Week 1 1 Pioneer Legends 2 Muscle Cars 3 1965 to 1980 sports
  1. Load more activity