f7ed77cf.jpg

a7781ed5.jpg

198e529f.jpg

2 new liveries for the Cudas and a couple of MG's

I can also see a 2CV championship coming

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

Very interesting. SCX doing a pair of MGAs while Scalex and Pioneer do MGBs.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Yellow and black Cuda looks good and the MG A m be fun

looking forward to more news at the Toy Fair starting today in Germany

cheers

DM

Don't know about the F1's, they're all over the place. McLaren Mp4-22 is from 07, then there are Renaults from '07, '10 and '11. And the Suzuki '11 Capirossi? Umm, excuse me SCX, but Mr Capirossi is this year riding a Pramac Ducati.

I thought the 2CV was the most interesting of the bunch. I'd like to make the body of that quirky car go really fast for the fun of it. :)

I used to be surprised that I was still surprised by my own stupidity, finding it strangely refreshing.

Well I don't now.

I'm over it!

Photos of my track in progress.

They've created a bit of a stir elsewhere, but I like 'em.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

The line up is looking very good. I would luv the mcrae x games sti or the s2000 fiesta so I can turn it into the one ken block drives. I would also luv 1 of those cudas. They all look good so they should go good

Rock on

Matt

Dec. 1 (Bloomberg) -- Red Bull GmbH, the Austrian energy- drink maker, lost a court bid to stop a maker of Scalextric racing games from putting its brand name on toy cars.

A court in Alicante, Spain, that frequently rules on European Union trademark cases dismissed the complaint against Tecnitoys Juguetes SA, Tomas Fornesa, a lawyer for the Barcelona-based company, said by phone. Red Bull initially sought 9 percent of game sales, he said.

Red Bull's sponsorships in car racing have included backing Volkswagen AG's entry in the Dakar Rally. Tecnitoys replicates the advertising logos on the racing cars. The toymaker doesn't make a version of the Formula One cars from Red Bull's two Formula One teams, Fornesa said.

“Nobody buys our games for the Red Bull branding,” Fornesa said. “That would be like someone buying a Real Madrid soccer shirt because of the sponsor's name.”

Tecnitoys and other Scalextric makers typically pay licensing fees of 4 percent to 10 percent of sales to carmakers including McLaren Group Ltd. and Daimler AG's Mercedes Benz to replicate their racing cars, Fornesa said.

Red Bull's deadline to appeal has expired, Fornesa said. Tina Deutner, a spokeswoman for Fuschl am See, Austria-based Red Bull, didn't return two e-mails seeking comment.

221220111098.jpg

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017