←  2009 Series

Auslot Forums

»

Swsrg Round Six June 13 2009

gazza's Photo gazza 15 Jun 2009

Round 6 at my place

Only ten guys braved the cool temperatures

Posted Image

Posted Image

The guys were all warned beforehand that they were on the web and everything they said could be heard, but that didn't stop old potty mouth Cameron, instead of a swear "jar" i think i need to get an empty 205 ltr drum from work

Anyway ...... First up Open Sports

Posted Image

Vince's car living up to the makers name
Posted Image

Charlie lifting the front over the hump
Posted Image

Bo lifting the back over the hump
Posted Image

Posted Image
Winners Joe, Vince and Charlie

Next up GT Championship (Enduro) 10 min heats

Or should i say the Lamborghini Cup 6 of the bloody things!
Posted Image

Good close racing as always
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Winners Vince, Joe and Dave

Posted Image

Next round 7 at Vince's on the 11th of July
Quote

tsmsoccer's Photo tsmsoccer 16 Jun 2009

Thanks for some great pics there Gazza. It was a great night as is usual.

Web site has been updated with the results I just need to post the podium pictures.

Charlie
Quote

Vinno's Photo Vinno 16 Jun 2009

It was a good nights racing and a bit different to talk with the guys watching on the web cam. Looks like those F15 Slot.it tyres are good for sprints only Gazza. I've never seen a tyre fall apart like that before.
Quote

gazza's Photo gazza 16 Jun 2009

Yeh .... i don't think i'll be racing out to buy another set in a hurry

Posted Image

This after 20 min running!
Quote

itelectrical's Photo itelectrical 16 Jun 2009

What the.......?????

Maybe they are just qualifying tyres?

Sounds like it was a good night. Good photo's.
Quote

Ontheflipside's Photo Ontheflipside 16 Jun 2009

View Postgazza, on Jun 16 2009, 08:20 PM, said:

Yeh .... i don't think i'll be racing out to buy another set in a hurry

Posted Image

This after 20 min running!

Have to say the SCX was "on fire" for a long time though. If you could afford it 3 minute races would be great.

Good night Gazza - thanks mate.

Didn't know Uncle Fes was into slot car racing
Also the last time I seen the bloke up the end was in a pot hole in the road in front of your drive way - hope he is still not there! ;)
Posted Image
Quote

gazza's Photo gazza 03 Aug 2009

View PostOntheflipside, on Jun 16 2009, 09:30 PM, said:

Also the last time I seen the bloke up the end was in a pot hole in the road in front of your drive way - hope he is still not there! :alcohol:

You'll be happy to know that the council was around today and filled your hole in Dave ......... took a lot of filling!
Quote

Ontheflipside's Photo Ontheflipside 03 Aug 2009

View Postgazza, on Aug 3 2009, 06:18 PM, said:

View PostOntheflipside, on Jun 16 2009, 09:30 PM, said:

Also the last time I seen the bloke up the end was in a pot hole in the road in front of your drive way - hope he is still not there! :alcohol:

You'll be happy to know that the council was around today and filled your hole in Dave ......... took a lot of filling!
Hope they got him out first!

Dave, Dave are you OK?
Quote

Devious Dave's Photo Devious Dave 03 Aug 2009

See y'all both nights. I'm ready for some serious racing. Thank heavens there's no potholes in Harrington Park. Couldn't fit one in the narrow streets. That one of Gazza's could be seen on Google Earth.
Quote

gazza's Photo gazza 04 Aug 2009

View PostDevious Dave, on Aug 3 2009, 11:00 PM, said:

Thank heavens there's no potholes in Harrington Park.

Might not be any pot holes in the street ...... but make sure you wear non slip boots in the house :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :o
Quote

Devious Dave's Photo Devious Dave 04 Aug 2009

No Gazza, won't need non-slip boots. Don't plan on walking behind you anywhere.
Quote

Ontheflipside's Photo Ontheflipside 05 Aug 2009

View PostDevious Dave, on Aug 4 2009, 09:29 PM, said:

No Gazza, won't need non-slip boots. Don't plan on walking behind you anywhere.

Got him ! (_X_) :) :lol: Direct hit!
Edited by Ontheflipside, 06 August 2009 - 08:08 PM.
Quote