Podded Round 4

Finally found the time to do the results.... :) sorry it took so long....

here's the excel, thanks to my lovely wife for the formatting, I just dont get excel.... ;)

PossumParkProxy.jpg

This was the driving crew, once everyone had turned up......... due to start at seven but was after eight when we actually got under way................................................................

Driversonthenight.jpg

Finishing order

RaceFinishOrder.jpg

Top six

TopSix.jpg

And the winner back in the garage with his homies.!!!!!! B)

FangioGarage.jpg

And a couple of pics taken by my 7ry old......he took the drivers one aswell....

Crashnotcrashing.jpg

Boss302poweringon.jpg

Thanks to all the drivers and marshalls who made the effort to come and lend a hand, even if we did have to wait around for nearly an HOUR for one of the drivers........bastard......

Brad, Brian, myself, Slider and of course Britney with track call in hand... had a lot of fun with these cars.... :D

Interesting to notice the top 4 cars in the race were also the top 4 qualifyers.......

Some isuue's did arise though, Crash lost a front body screw half way through the first heat which may have impedded a higher placing...

Aastes motor was getting a bit stinky towards the end of his run and Beejay's car was getting "surgy".....

Phil's guide sticks abit, especially when desloting on a right hander, no biggie just a bit hard to marshall....

Tnoe's car had some sort of braid issue in the first heat and was almost undriveable, removed from track and opened up for an inspection...... couldn't see anything obvious and was fine once placed back on track..... :huh:

Forgot to mention, Brad was using a 15ohm handle on lane 2 which helped with some of the "hotter" cars....

and also forgot that Sprint and Davnic were EXACTLY equal in track position, sprint was first in the excel so I'll go with that...

Edited by datto16

"When you're racing, it's life, anything that happens before or after is just waiting"

Cheers and thanks for the report. Nice to see the Zonda is just holding together still. I wonder if it will make it to the finish without disintegrating. I think this must have been the closest race so far??? Not much at all between the top 8 cars. It is nice to see 4 different types of car in the top 4 spots to. I love to see a mixed grid. Any chance of a fastest lap time in the race?

4x national champion 6x national runner up. I come second most often but my girlfriends happy.

Cheers and thanks for the report. Nice to see the Zonda is just holding together still. I wonder if it will make it to the finish without disintegrating. I think this must have been the closest race so far??? Not much at all between the top 8 cars. It is nice to see 4 different types of car in the top 4 spots to. I love to see a mixed grid. Any chance of a fastest lap time in the race?

The txt file is rather large, but yes I can do that for you....

"When you're racing, it's life, anything that happens before or after is just waiting"

The results can be saved as a Excell file! Maybe you should ask SWMBO to run the races for you. ;)

The excel i posted was the output from trackmate phil....Manda just inserted the coloum for the qualifying times and added the colours....

Trackmate also auto saves all the heat info including laptimes for EACH lane, EACH heat into a txt file.....

It wont take long to find individual times....

Thank's to Tim and all involved ;) .Congrats to the place getters.

Always good when a crappy qual time ends up with a decent race placing, very pleased.

Tim, was it the tyre sanding that helped?

Edited by Davnic74

Regard's

David

Team Phoenix

4 x Australian National Champion.

Premier Raceway Build

Gallery Raceway Build.

Heany Park Raceway Build

Thank's to Tim and all involved ;) .Congrats to the place getters.

Always good when a crappy qual time ends up with a decent race placing, very pleased.

Tim, was it the tyre sanding that helped?

TYRE SANDING?????? As long as the tyres were sanded using a damp (water soaked) cloth I suppose its OK. :)

cheers

rick1776

• 1 month later...