How's This For Lucky

lavenlaar

Holy @#%&*!!! And other assorted expletives. I'd call that brown pants time.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

The lack of reaction says it couldn't possibly have been as close as it looks. But it does look close.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

just another dedicated marshall doing a thankless job and look what happens eh? good stories for the kiddies though!

Just wait until i get on the other computer kiddies and show you some pics of me playing the part of a hood ornament..... :P :P :D

It shows why i live every day as it comes.... :P

"When you're racing, it's life, anything that happens before or after is just waiting"

It was as close as it looks. If it was run in real time, he didn't have TIME to wet himself ;)

Speaking from experience, id agree with that. You dont have time to react...

"When you're racing, it's life, anything that happens before or after is just waiting"

Here are the promised pics guys.....

Targa Tasmania 2005, Hairpin in the "Moriarty" stage....Always looks good as you get plenty of wheel lift as the car's drop down from the main road onto the side road...

Take off.!!!!

IMG_6527.jpg

The "oh s#!t" moment, I'm the guy on the right wearing the beannie....

IMG_6529.jpg

Look Mum, I'm a hood ornament..

IMG_6530.jpg

I'm still on there somewhere if you look hard enough...

IMG_6531.jpg

Moment of impact with the tree, I departed company with the skyline at this point...

IMG_6533.jpg

Somewhere on the ground in amongst the ppl is me, wondering why I'm not broken...

Check out the windscreen, I did that.... :lol:

IMG_6535.jpg

It's amazing what the human body can endure, a good night's sleep and back into it the next day... :P

From the early post's about reaction's. I didn't realise what was about to happen until I put my hands on the bonnet.... :lol:

(The CH10 camo in the early pic's was hit also, but wasn't carried on the bonnet like I was...)

Edited by datto16

Photographer, Cameramen in the line of traffic.

You tell them to go back, not to close to the track.

Ask the clark of course, he tell's me:

"they are replaceable, do not worry about them"

This is a actual response!!!

"If one does not fail at times,

then one has not challenged himself."

Ferdinand Porsche

That's the second Nissan Skyline that I've seen with Datto markings still on it. Although the first one was considerably older, an ex's 1982 Nissan Datsun Skyline. Actually had both badges. But it didn't have a hood ornament. Where can I get one of them?

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg