• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Onya Bloke,

Are you having the regular birthday party at the track? :lol::lol: :(

Happy Birthday J hope it's a good'n.

Flip

Edited by Ontheflipside

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

@aussieslotter .. Thanks for the kind words. Another year older means I can buy some more slot gear. SWMBO asked me this morning what I would like for my birthday ( it was only a rhetorical question :lol::lol: :( ) I have 2 Scalextric PB-Pro's now and am hoping to set up a digi track which will be suspended over the analog track and winched up when not in use.

@Ontheflipside .. Thanks Mel. Yeah, I am having a party this Saturday but it is for my eldest son, not me. I am setting up the analog and a digital track. I am interested to see which one the kids take to more. (It may be an unfair comparison as I am sure the kids will like the smashing that occurs in digital a little more) Thanks to Chilla I have 6 digified cars which will be in for a hammering.

@RAB11 .. Thanks Ryan. Had a great night. Your insane Mustang was quite a treat to watch (if I could see it!) Will be backl for more racing!

Kind Regards

Yngwie,

Happy to read that you made it Armchair last night - I'll be there next event.... I'll make sure to say G'Day...

How did the GT's go - did John A clean up at that too? Was there a big turnout - I'm really bummed I missed it.. He's put together a 'special' Mustang has he??

Hey Ryan - I'll have a big order to put together that night... be ready....

Back to Topic - Happy Birthday!!

Cheers, Tony B.

Cheers,

Tony.

There's only two questions:

1. What direction do you go

2. What's the Lap Record?

Yngwie,

Happy to read that you made it Armchair last night - I'll be there next event.... I'll make sure to say G'Day...

How did the GT's go - did John A clean up at that too? Was there a big turnout - I'm really bummed I missed it.. He's put together a 'special' Mustang has he??

Hey Ryan - I'll have a big order to put together that night... be ready....

Back to Topic - Happy Birthday!!

Cheers, Tony B.

No, it wasn't John A with a souped up Stang, a new guy called John.

As for the order, that's ok, as they're usually the bits right next to me on the Slot it shelf, aren't they?

GTs were good, a bit disappointed that the winner was driving a Skyline anyway, I would've beat him if it weren't for some typical TVR behaviour....

Hope to see you next race night, NASCAR host class!

Ryan.

• 11 months later...

Happy Burfdi Johnno. What time is the cake?

I imagine your lifting cars out of the dipper or saving them from destruction in the Bat out of hell cave :D:D

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Thanks for the kind words. Great age to be celebrating; now I go to go and get colonoscopies and prostate checks done! Happy days!

Sorry guys, thought I would run the rally event today during my "day off" but servers at work decided they didnt care it was my birthday and played up. Stuck at work but will get a round done tonight as a birthday present to myself.

I really am having a ball running the proxy so once again, will post results again tonight.

Regards

John

now I go to go and get colonoscopies and prostate checks done! Happy days!

Years ago if you were caught doing any self checking you were classed as a dirty old man, now you pay someone (hopefully a doctor) $65 to see if he can hide his wrist watch up there.

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017