Joez New Track

gazza

Unbelievable ........ Joe has taken the plunge and gone completely over to the dark side !!!

Gone is the only 4 lane rally track in Sydney

Track1-2.jpg

And a new 4 lane routed track is being built !!!

Joestrack029.jpg

Joestrack024.jpg

Unbelievable !!!!

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

Three days into the new year and we've had two significant occurances already. Cameron joining the forum, and now this! What next? Going a race meet without Gazza giving us a sample of what he had for dinner... nah that will never happen.

Sorry to hijack Joez thread.....but well, not sorry enough to refrain....

I see those two essential power tools for creating routed tracks...the dust maker and the dust remover.

John

HAH John... so you DO know what those special tools are called....... we're waiting........we're waiting...... for evidence of "Munter Raceway 3"

So far the score is 0 for 2 ......No thread......No invite to the grand opening.......

we demand irrefutable evidence that you haven't jsut retired to the garage for summer to drink tea and arrange your vintage parts collection......

Edited by SlotsNZ

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

I am looking forward to running on this one, I hear it will be Raw Ferrodor. Another rumor is that Bo has extended his shed at the back section so Superflow will also be larger.

Yep it looks like a great season for the SWSRG group we have 6 tracks all differert but all wooooooooood

Charlie

• 3 months later...
Raw Ferrodor

:o:huh: :( :P;):D;)

I've got plenty of 80 grit Garnet Paper that can be used for the sand traps and to use on the concrete barriers as well. :P

Looking forward to having a run - well done Joe

Edited by Ontheflipside

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Great looking track joe,Well done ;)

Just wondering why these tracks are in the "important section" ?

Because there ours !

Honestly we probably should fix this up as it started out when the forum was small. It probably isn't right to have it set up this way any more.

Great looking track joe,Well done ;)

Because there ours !

Honestly we probably should fix this up as it started out when the forum was small. It probably isn't right to have it set up this way any more.

I agree. there are a number of fantastic threads scattered throughout that have some great tips for track building / scenery that could be stickied as an easy to find reference for people building there tracks.

Counts thread, The build of Knoath's 1st track, KK's scenery are a couple that come to mind straight away that would be great to have stickied as they all have some fantastic info in them.

Great looking track joe,Well done :lol:

Because there ours !

And your a Moderator for a National Forum...??? ;)

At least Vinno can give a respectful answer..

No one track is more important than another.

Because there ours...its not NSWFORUMS gazza!!

Some of the threads dont even have pictures, just boxes with red x..

Edited by Davnic74

Regard's

David

Team Phoenix

4 x Australian National Champion.

Premier Raceway Build

Gallery Raceway Build.

Heany Park Raceway Build

Someones forgot that this is Joez New Track Page. Who cares if it's in the important box or not. There apparently seems to be some who do . The idea is to put your track on the forum for all to see and comment . To show different ways of design and track scenery . Everybodies track is important whether it's up the top or down the bottom of the page . Until now I never worried about it and frankly never noticed it, but thanks for bringing it up . Joe as usual top effort and am looking forward to having a run and trying to score a lap record on it ;):lol: .Saw

it in it's different stages and now looking forward to seeing finished product. Buzz you tomorrow to see what your doing.

Cheers Craig (The track in the important section :) )

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

It probably is relevant Craig as it looks like our lot think they are more important than the rest of the members. We need to do some forum upgrades to bring us up to 1989 at least. Sorry getting off topic and yes Joe's track is brilliant as is usual from Joe. You would never know he built the whole track from his wheel chair and made his own jigs to allow him to do it by himself. It helps being a fitter by trade and having all the tools in your garage. I am looking forward to the round there next weekend.

And your a Moderator for a National Forum...???

Well put Dave

You asked a sensible question.

IMO the only "sticky" thread should be the track indexand that needs upgrading. It is good to see all the new tracks. But as they are posted should not some one add them to the index,I thought this would be done.

Edited by The Stig

The Stig

...............Joe's track is brilliant as is usual from Joe. You would never know he built the whole track from his wheel chair and made his own jigs to allow him to do it by himself. It helps being a fitter by trade and having all the tools in your garage. I am looking forward to the round there next weekend.

GOOD GRIEF !!!!!

Joe, that truely is amazing......... B) :( :clap:

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

...............Joe's track is brilliant as is usual from Joe. You would never know he built the whole track from his wheel chair and made his own jigs to allow him to do it by himself. It helps being a fitter by trade and having all the tools in your garage. I am looking forward to the round there next weekend.

GOOD GRIEF !!!!!

Joe, that truely is amazing......... B) :( :clap:

Joe is a pretty amazing bloke.and I am looking with great anticipation of having a run there this week

Joe is a pretty amazing bloke.and I am looking with great anticipation of having a run there this week

Your 'ole mate is trying to get a jump start on ya! He is going over tomorrow night for some practice. Might end up being there myself.

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg