Sign in to follow this  
skulldrifter

New Comer

Hey everyone hows things. Just started off in the slot car game. R/C man myself. It's good to be here.

Skulldrifter.

Some say he was born in the back of an AE86. Some say he even has negative camber on his feet. All we know is he's the Skulldrifter!

Thanks mate same to you. Hope you had a good day.

Edited by skulldrifter

Skulldrifter.

Some say he was born in the back of an AE86. Some say he even has negative camber on his feet. All we know is he's the Skulldrifter!

We did have a good day. My 4 yr old son loves his new AFX HO scale set. He's bogarting the blue GT40 at the moment. :lol:

"Experience is what you get just after you needed it." - Stephen Wright

I like the sound of that!

Skulldrifter.

Hi there skulldrifter,

Glad to see you checked out the link I sent you at work. There's another guy on here who is in the same line of work as you, VadgeViper, and I believe mannimal is ex.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll find what you're after, but if not you will definitely learn a heap along the way.

Michael

Thanks mate good to be here, in the short time I've been on this site I've learnt heaps it's great.

Skulldrifter.