Sign in to follow this  
britty

A Game Of High Drama On Sunday

Hi folks,

At Emirates Stadium on Sunday in a game of high drama and even greater controversy it was Ten-man Arsenal drew 1-1 with Liverpool... Arsenal took the lead through Robin van Persie's brilliant goal on 24 minutes before Robbie Keane restored parity with an equally impressive strike just before half-time.

Emmanuel Adebayor was dismissed for a contentious second booking midway through the second period, leaving Arsenal to play the final half hour of the match with a man less...

Great match

Never mind that - my team (the Baggies) beat my most hated team (Man City) 2-1 on the weekend!! <_<

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

it's always good when Man City lose!!

The Baggies are playing better than their results have given them points for, just hope they string a few together to climb out of the drop zone. There's other teams I'd like to see go down.

You're from St Andrews, and you're saying 'roll on Liverpool'.

You 'avin a laff mate?!!

No laffin ere guv,i grew up in liverpool(nsw),so makes perfect sense to follow liverpool,plus hate man u,chelsea and arsenal.you'll never walk alone.

cheers colin ;)