Rnd 12: Grefhurst 13th December Grand Finale

gref

Rnd 12: Grefhurst (Shane/gref, Ballarat) - 13th December.

Ninco GT, Slot It, Modern F1 ( mag)

Tis the final round for the year with positions in classes/overall still up for grabs!!

3 minute heats with approx 3 mins between heats

Practise starts friday when I get home from work til 2pm

Scrutineering 1 - 2pm

Racing starts at 2:30 in the following order: Slot It, GT, F1

bbq can be whenever you all want it, so please suggest time to squeeze that in! (normal donation please)

If you would like to crash here and have a few frothies afterwards and race fuel races (in teams if we have enough) just let me know

Dick has bed #1

Gonna be a good day with the unveiling of some new "stuff"

Hpe you're all here! :alcohol:

2 x australian ego champion

regards

Shane

Fulel racing in first track build --> https://youtu.be/nG1EyFkbJSs

My second track build --> 

raceday - https://youtu.be/8WXYQ528iKM

Hope to get there for the BBQ if that's the case... missus works Sat morns so I've got the boys untill she gets home.

If not... just have to have a BBQ for dinner as well... oh, might as well fire it up at about 2:00am for supper like last year too!!! :D

Cheers,

Dick

SCMR build thread

Woodbrook Valley build thread

"A Man's home is his castle, but his garage is his sanctuary!"

Hope to get there for the BBQ if that's the case... missus works Sat morns so I've got the boys untill she gets home.

If not... just have to have a BBQ for dinner as well... oh, might as well fire it up at about 2:00am for supper like last year too!!! :D

Sorry guys - keeping the tasty fishes to myself down here in tassie this time..

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

Sorry guys - keeping the tasty fishes to myself down here in tassie this time..

That's it!

I'm not going now!!! :D:P

(Nice Mo Dave!!!)

I've got to know the guys at teh Tassal shop and the demo - chef has been giving me hints and ideas.. Damn it's good.

Nice to see someone likes the Mo - the general reaction is AAAAARGH!!!! Wendy's in Melby this weekend and is demanding that I remove the Mo before she gets back on Sunday night.

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

is anyone else coming??

looks like there will only be 6 at this stage ;)

The wife get's home from work at 4.00 saturday's now and i can't get a baby sitter :( (normally can but eveyrone is busy this time of year).. so i would'nt get there till around 7.00 so look's like im going to have to miss this one ;) .

Regard's

David

Team Phoenix

4 x Australian National Champion.

Premier Raceway Build

Gallery Raceway Build.

Heany Park Raceway Build

is anyone else coming??

looks like there will only be 6 at this stage ;)

The wife get's home from work at 4.00 saturday's now and i can't get a baby sitter :( (normally can but eveyrone is busy this time of year).. so i would'nt get there till around 7.00 so look's like im going to have to miss this one ;) .

:( thats no good mate, see ya at round 1 for 2009

Edited by Moe

moebanner.jpg

Shut up when your talking to me!

is anyone else coming??

looks like there will only be 6 at this stage :(

Easy Dave!!!

Drop the boys off at your Bro's place up my way, and we'll truck on over together!

Tell him you'll pick em up on your (long) way home.... ;)

Cheers,

Dick

SCMR build thread

Woodbrook Valley build thread

"A Man's home is his castle, but his garage is his sanctuary!"

is anyone else coming??

looks like there will only be 6 at this stage :(

Easy Dave!!!

Drop the boys off at your Bro's place up my way, and we'll truck on over together!

Tell him you'll pick em up on your (long) way home.... ;)

Thank's mate,

but i wish it was that easy, there going to the Sprintcar's at Avalon raceway Sat night :(

Hangon thats this weekend.... hmm will see how i go

Edited by Davnic74

Regard's

David

Team Phoenix

4 x Australian National Champion.

Premier Raceway Build

Gallery Raceway Build.

Heany Park Raceway Build

Sorry guys have to miss this one I have three xmas parties on the same day including my work breakup not sure what I am more upset at missing the racemeet or the trade fair :D;) will no doubt miss a great day evening, early morning of racing but there is always next year when the torino will return :lol: have fun and good racing

Reality what a concept

V32 member Slightly one eyed Ford fan

Trying to perfect the obscure art of Zen slot car racing

ok so I think we have 8 confirmed? Good to see Vlad will be joining us! Sorry to hear you can't make it Scott and Rob (I'd chuck a sickie! :lol: )

2 x australian ego champion

regards

Shane

Fulel racing in first track build --> https://youtu.be/nG1EyFkbJSs

My second track build --> 

raceday - https://youtu.be/8WXYQ528iKM

Will we have enough to run a Championship round properly, what is the minimum number of marshals needed to cover all corners.

It will take forever if we have to have a track call every time a car comes off and we have to wait for a marshal to get to the car to put it back on.

Corporate greed is driving inflation.

Cash, use it or lose it.  No Digital Currency, No Digital ID.