Swsrg Round Eleven November - 15 2008

gazza

Round Eleven last night at Craig's "new" track

Track1-1.jpg

Track2-1.jpg

Had a full house again ..... most people were there to have a run on the this new track, before he builds the next one.

New face for the first time was the Count

Two classes run, first up ......

NC-1 Classics

classics2.jpg

classics3.jpg

classics4.jpg

classics1.jpg

Winners Joe, Dave and Viv

ClassicsPodium.jpg

Next ..... Gt International (enduro)

GT4.jpg

GT3.jpg

GT2.jpg

GT5.jpg

GT6.jpg

GT1.jpg

Winners Joe, Dave And Vince

GTPodium.jpg

Viv was showing off his race transporter as well

Transporter.jpg

Proof that you can get blood out of a stone!!!

Painfulloperation.jpg

Viv also left his mobile phone at Criag's ...... Did you know that it's only 48 days to get a pizza delivered from Azerbaijan

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

Was a good night and great to see the Count put on a good show of driving considering he has only driven his own super speedway. Takes a bit to get used to the shorter tracks we drive. Can't believe two rounds in a row where I have a disaster. Last time was a throttle problem when I was going for a win and this time the bloody breaker trips on the fuse box 15 seconds from the end of the last heat I was winning. I did a count of heads but who ever turned it off came back before I could see who was missing.

The track wasn't too bad actually considering it is sponsored by Selleys filling products.

Again Gazza's booming voice caused some near deaf experiences. Not to mention his arse.

Thanks guys for turning up . Hope you had a good night . Hey Schuey I'm just reading your email now ,do you still need info on how to get to my place :bluebounce: . Many apologies for the power failure ,going to have to install small sub station behind garage , will make it interesting when relieving yourself out there. Vinno track is sponsered by Builders Bog. When you have a track thats not to your liking 4 times ,just use BUILDERS BOG and 16 mm craft wood ,I do :D:D .You'll be able to alter it 2hrs after youve built then 2hrs after that and so on and so on :clap: :P way to go .

Too late gents the track was slightly altered this afternoon in the way of the foam around the top sweeper being moved further out to the border fencing and and the quick bitumen being laid and the inner sweeper now has armco railing twice the height it was before seeing we had some, doing the Dukes of Hazard leep :o:o .Count ,good to see you here hope it was enjoyable for you considering that my length of track is your main straight ;);)

Cheers Craig

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Was a good night and great to see the Count put on a good show of driving considering he has only driven his own super speedway. Takes a bit to get used to the shorter tracks we drive. Can't believe two rounds in a row where I have a disaster. Last time was a throttle problem when I was going for a win and this time the bloody breaker trips on the fuse box 15 seconds from the end of the last heat I was winning. I did a count of heads but who ever turned it off came back before I could see who was missing.

The track wasn't too bad actually considering it is sponsored by Selleys filling products.

Again Gazza's booming voice caused some near deaf experiences. Not to mention his arse.

thanks Vinno dreading getting my next phone bill

Was a good night and great to see the Count put on a good show of driving considering he has only driven his own super speedway. Takes a bit to get used to the shorter tracks we drive.

TAKES A BIT TO GET USED TO!!!! you're telling me - my trigger finger hasn't had such a work out since...since...ah since...ah, maybe never!!

Thanks Vinno, very tactful of you, and apologies to anyone I may have had a coming together with (that's probably all of you!). But the experience did prove to me that when you get together with a bunch of good blokes for a race it's great fun regardless of what sort of track you're on (with the obvious exception that if it's on The Pretzel it will be much more fun!! ; - You guys will have to stop that scale scale racing!! :bluebounce: :clap: )

If you come up here we might have to turn down Gazza a bit or he might scare the neighbours - can we get a silencer for that thing??!! I've got a trumpet mute (just like one in the pic below) that if appropriately 'installed' might do the trick!!

varioustptmutes.jpg

Anyway, thanks everyone for making me feel welcome, and thanks Craig for a great night of real racing!

Cheers,

Count

Edited by Count

mt1135840120-1.jpg

Ask not what MDF can do to you, rather ask what you can do to MDF!

Was a good night and great to see the Count put on a good show of driving considering he has only driven his own super speedway. Takes a bit to get used to the shorter tracks we drive.

TAKES A BIT TO GET USED TO!!!! you're telling me - my trigger finger hasn't had such a work out since...since...ah since...ah, maybe never!!

Thanks Vinno, very tactful of you, and apologies to anyone I may have had a coming together with (that's probably all of you!). But the experience did prove to me that when you get together with a bunch of good blokes for a race it's great fun regardless of what sort of track you're on (with the obvious exception that if it's on The Pretzel it will be much more fun!! ; - You guys will have to stop that scale scale racing!! :bluebounce: :clap: )

If you come up here we might have to turn down Gazza a bit or he might scare the neighbours - can we get a silencer for that thing??!! I've got a trumpet might (just like one in the pic below) that if appropriately 'installed' might do the trick!!

varioustptmutes.jpg

Anyway, thanks everyone for making me feel welcome, and thanks Craig for a great night of real racing!

Cheers,

Hey mate like the idea of that mute but it would need to be bigger and with padlocks. great to meet you and looking to visit

Viv

Count

The others are probably a bit small in diameter and you wouldn't want to lose one.

Would put a good smile on his face though!

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg