Racer / Sideways News

Vinno

Might have to run with the Maserati colours first

Fiat_642RN2_Casablanca-1957.jpg

But i'm sure the Guy's at Racer (being Italian) will come to some sort of arrangement

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

• 1 month later...

Due for release in June 2011.

SW11 - Dallara DP Wayne Taylor Racing - Daytona 24hrs 2011

M.Angelelli / R. Taylor / R.Briscoe / W.Taylor

sw11_Dallara_DP.jpg

This model will have new chassis configured to accept the new 6 screw

Slot.it motor mount - angle and side-winder.

Gary

I'd been holding out for the McDonalds Dallara for months, but just bit the bullet yesterday and got the SunTrust Dallara. Should be here tomorrow and race ready for Friday night. Great series, would like to see the Lola come out now.

• 4 weeks later...

Figures...

I wait months for it come out 'coming soon, delayed, due xxx, delayed' so I give in and get the SunTrust, only for this to come out three weeks later...

Another new one on it's way from the Sideways stable

03fc3ecf.jpg

Now available at Armchair.

Mario

My bloody old man (money bags), I see this in the window & say "this looks alright".He says "I'll get that". but thats ok, I still get to drive it. but shite myself last night, having a few good laps & pressed it hard out of the banked corner to watch it spin 2&1/2 times :o into straight missing both walls. beads of sweat as I check everything is still intack & back in the box :D

I still get to drive it. but shite myself last night, having a few good laps & pressed it hard out of the banked corner to watch it spin 2&1/2 times :o into straight missing both walls. beads of sweat as I check everything is still intack & back in the box :D

I've changed the rear tyres on all my Sideways cars to Slot.it silicones or P5's, and it makes a big difference. They don't spin out anywhere near as much as with the std tyres, and are now very quick.

"S#!t Happens"

• 4 months later...

Next Silver Line 250GTO versions as follows:

SL05MB - 250GTO Road car - metallic blue/white stripes

SL05MB_b.jpg

SL05MB_a.jpg

SL05MB_c.jpg

SL05MB_d.jpg

SL07 - 250GTO - Laguna Seca 1963 - F.Crane

SL07_a.jpg

SL07.jpg

SL07_c.jpg

SL07_b.jpg

Cars will be available early October.

• Upvote 1

Gary

• 3 weeks later...

News from Racer...

Dear friends,

today we will be attending Slotlandia Exhibition in Milan, as usual for our home fair event.

We would like to share with you the most important news we will show there regarding SIDEWAYS brand.

We will show on saturday the prototype of first new car opening a Group5 serie of models we will put in production soon.

The first car will be the Capri Zakspeed Gr.5 which will be followed immediately by his natural rival, Lancia Beta Montecarlo Gr.5

We already have a list for following models which includes cars such as BMW 320, Sauber BMW M1, Porsche 935L IMSA, Porsche 935/77, Mustang GTP, Kremer 935K3 and Moby Dick. The priority for release will be anyway decided at a later stage.

Thanking you for your kind attention, we remain at your disposal for any question you may have.

Best regards

RACER Slot cars

betaback.jpg

betafront.jpg

caprizakspeedgr5back.jpg

caprizakspeedgr5front.jpg

This is fantastic news! I love my group 5 cars and have spent a great deal of time and money making them run, normally at the expence of detail. Now i can have my models and race them too!!

I'm with you manimmal, I cant wait to have a Sideways Capri running on the track. I love the Fly Capri but pretty much missed them being released so only have a few. The Fly Capri can be made into a good runner with some $$$ and time but it's NEVER going to be competitive with my Sideways cars.

• Vinno unpinned this topic