Davnic74

Happy Birthday Slotsnz

Mumfle mumfle..
.......exactly Eno!

I suggested tying him up when he is over there and if I remember, someone agreed.

Hi guys (an' gal)

thanks - - - I think.

Twas a great day, spoiled by family and friends. Not a terribly "productive" day slot-wise, as no one gives me slotty presents, and a stream of emails, calls and visitors meant no new little pretties arrived, and none in residence got touched.

I did however get some interesting books, my wife and younger daughter really did some great head-scratching to come up with things that I'll enjoy, and daughter No.1 in Wellington who has just gone into business announced a couple of "wins", which warms the cockles of daddy-entrepreneur's heart.

Too scared to move from my office to the kitchen/living this morning to fetch the first double-shot of the day, I KNOW what is out there, as a result of the dinner party, and wife is disappearing for 5 days today, so I have to clean it up.

Upside is, the leftovers should feed me for a day or two..... :D

Happy Birthday Mark. Thanks for all your recent help with a couple of purchases! Hiv a good birthday!

Regards

John

Hey Mark ,,Many Happy Returns to you, hope you get all those early Slotitia you missed Hope to see you over here again sometime soon. :lol:

Regards Geoff

Hey Mark, many happy returns from the Knoath Clan buddy!!!

;) :bday: :huh::lol: :redbounce: :lol:

There's a great little slot shop not far from you... (SlotRaceShop...??) go and treat yourself to some slotty goodness and make sure that fine fellow who runs the place looks after you! ;):D

All the best mate!

Dick