Happy Birthday Slotsnz

Davnic74

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys (an' gal)

thanks - - - I think.

Twas a great day, spoiled by family and friends. Not a terribly "productive" day slot-wise, as no one gives me slotty presents, and a stream of emails, calls and visitors meant no new little pretties arrived, and none in residence got touched.

I did however get some interesting books, my wife and younger daughter really did some great head-scratching to come up with things that I'll enjoy, and daughter No.1 in Wellington who has just gone into business announced a couple of "wins", which warms the cockles of daddy-entrepreneur's heart.

Too scared to move from my office to the kitchen/living this morning to fetch the first double-shot of the day, I KNOW what is out there, as a result of the dinner party, and wife is disappearing for 5 days today, so I have to clean it up.

Upside is, the leftovers should feed me for a day or two..... :D

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

• 11 months later...

Best of Birthday wishes to you. Hope it brings what you wish.

Embs

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Happy Bethde (from Fiji) Mark.

Off to the Garden Cafe 4 lunch are we :lol:

All the best Matey. Mel

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Hey Mark, many happy returns from the Knoath Clan buddy!!!

;) :bday: :huh::lol: :redbounce: :lol:

There's a great little slot shop not far from you... (SlotRaceShop...??) go and treat yourself to some slotty goodness and make sure that fine fellow who runs the place looks after you! ;):D

All the best mate!

Dick

Cheers,

Dick

SCMR build thread

Woodbrook Valley build thread

"A Man's home is his castle, but his garage is his sanctuary!"