phoeno29

2008-2009 Down Under Proxy Rally Official Thread

haha.......at least i am now in the hunt for some points!!!

I quite like this handicap system!

Makes me think we should handicap phil for next years Gt proxy! Maybe just make him use scx motors or something!

album_ok.gifalbum_ok.gifalbum_ok.gif

album_ok.gifalbum_ok.gifalbum_ok.gif

Not sure why you like that format Triggy :huh: Using it means you end up coming third last ;):lol:

hat coat Im outa here.

Aaaahh grasshopper, master has picked up some tips since then..( one wonders, as master still run SCX :huh: and not Nn..iin..c Nope can't say it)...table used as classic example only...results not relevant..look at big picture over big pond.......

How is junior's rally car coming along anyway???? :D :haha: :haha: :haha: and don't tell me your not last in this series and you haven't even entered!!

That's not fair on smallnails :P

Normal people worry me

Ahh serves you right for asking my advice on rally cars :haha: Just look at Hoffy he deliberately didnt ask for my advice and hes going gang busters. Happy to offer you all the advice you want for the uncoming Proxy series :haha: Just do the opposite to what I suggest and it will be a winner :D

cheers

rick1776

Hows that rally track coming along Triggy ?

It's in Hoffy's hands at the moment, so I will let him give the update

Normal people worry me

Great round, good to see some ups and downs on the leaders board.

Good to see our ol mate smallnails clawing his way back into positive territory on the scoresheet!! And this stig fella is causing great concern in the TAZTEAM racing den!! Who is he and where did he come from, all we know is he is a Tassie entrant, bloody mystery man!!!!

Could the organisers or hosts let us know (or me know) what make the top 5 cars are, would be good to see if it is being dominated by ninco's?

Great running

Edited by Tazracer

I gave hmscat a call, left a message.

As we learnt from his round last week, he can be called out on work unexpectedly and away for a few days. I am sure he will check in when he can.

Find me at Card Guys for custom trading cards

Back, got phoenos message when I landed in Bris Vegas.

Cars leave tomorrow via Australian Air Express. Will PM Gazza the tracking number once sent.

Sorry for the delay.......in SGP for a few days.

Both Craig and Mel will be at my place on the 13th for the final round of our local derby and xmas spectacular

Might see how i front up Sunday, might run it then

As i said previously I'll be running it in one hit, no reverse order, no 5 lap stints, each car will do a total of 22 laps in one direction.

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017