Photo Comp

51 replies to this topic

#41 MiChAeL

Auslot Staff

• Auslotters
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 11 November 2004 - 04:12 PM

I have receieved alot of entries to the photo-comp however the file size of alot of the photos is too big for us to upload onto out server, if we uploaded all of the entries so far of server would be full. so if you wish to enter reduce the file to under 100kn please, or use a free host to host your photos and send us the URL or use your own server.

because of this i'll prolly leave the competition open an extra week so everyone can get their entries in, thank you.
Posted Image

#42 MiChAeL

Auslot Staff

• Auslotters
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 02:47 PM

Thanks to all the members who have sent photo's in for the the photo-comp, i think we have received around about 15 or so entries from 11 or 12 memners so far. Entries for the competition close this Monday the 22nd of november at 11:59PM.
Posted Image

#43 phoeno29

V8 Supercar Driver

• Auslotters
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,294 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 03:15 PM

15 thats awesome, when will the final 5 be decided and posted for voting ? I still got time for another one !
Find me at Card Guys for custom trading cards

#44 MiChAeL

Auslot Staff

• Auslotters
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 19 November 2004 - 01:01 AM

From tuesday the auslot staff will vote on the top 5 so after all the staff have voted we'll post the final 5 and let you guys vote on a winner.
Posted Image

#45 manic35

Formula 3 Driver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,071 posts

Posted 29 November 2004 - 05:49 PM

Mike,

Any news on the progress of the photo comp and the judging of the top 5 images???

Cheers Manic :unsure:

#46 MiChAeL

Auslot Staff

• Auslotters
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 01:04 AM

The photo's will be judged over the next few days, then I'll post up the finalst hopefully by thursday or friday.
Posted Image

#47 MiChAeL

Auslot Staff

• Auslotters
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 01 December 2004 - 02:56 AM

I said the photo's would be posted up for voteing on thursday or friday but I forgot that both Bump and Jacob are busy and won't be able to vote until the end of the week, jacob won't get back until saturday I think. So the photo's will be up for voteing on either this sunday or monday.
Posted Image

#48 Devious Dave

Oz Rally Proxy Champ 2007/2013

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 18 December 2004 - 08:10 AM

Congrats Phoeno on the photo comp win. A great pic, I presume of Ralph once again getting into turn 1 ahead of the pack. Devious Dave. :P

#49 phoeno29

V8 Supercar Driver

• Auslotters
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,294 posts

Posted 18 December 2004 - 08:45 PM

Thanks Dave. I had fun setting the photo up over a couple of nights. Knew all of those F1's would come in handy one day.

The car that is suspended by cotton is one that I smashed at Perro's one night. (45m Ninco 4 lane track and lots of damage normally) I deslotted and ended up on a nearby track going in the opposite direction and got cleaned up by someone else. Pretty spectacular stuff at the time, bits everywhere. Lucky these F1's were on special a while ago at a few places, easy to replace.

Congrats to all who entered, being a part of it was the goal, getting a prize, a bonus.
Find me at Card Guys for custom trading cards

#50 Perro

Track Owner

• Auslotters
  • PipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 18 December 2004 - 09:02 PM

These photo comps are getting better all the time and also harder to pick a clear winner but I have to agree that Martins pic with the F1's is a most deserved winner. Yet another talent from him is on show. Not only a damned hard but very fair racer he's also not too shabby on the golf green either and now a competent photographer! He's also a good friend. Well done Martini. Catch up again soon.

Regards,

Perro :P

#51 Vinno

GP2 Driver

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,521 posts

Posted 19 December 2004 - 03:31 PM

Judging by the pictures he also builds a nice routed track too so there is another talent. Martin the utility.

#52 RePete

Kart Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 19 December 2004 - 09:41 PM

sorry moved it to different thread
Keep it in the groove
Pete

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users