Sign in to follow this  
brad

Bob Jane Camaro

now that the rare bob jane camaro has been sold out and worth alot the other camaro is starting to run out of them and go up in value now

THE BLACK ATTACK IS BACK

wow not bad cars ive got the 76 one but not the number 7 too hard to get a hold of

THE BLACK ATTACK IS BACK

Why aren't you watching the footy Brad? Yeah I know same as me, it is rubbish. I've got both but unsigned.

rahter than what are they worth? How much do you want, to part with them?....or How much would someone give you to own them....?

what's the saying and for everything else there's......

me I would be keeping them - therefore that makes them priceless :P

cheers

DM

Miine are keepers along with at least one Moffat Mustang. Gotta get those classic Aussie race cars.

sorry Dave,

somebody took them out of their boxes and scribbled on them....i'll give you $5.

My mum says I'm an excellent driver

sorry Dave,

somebody took them out of their boxes and scribbled on them....i'll give you $5.

:P You have no idea how close it was to being scribble.. the old guy is not as steady as he used to be...he ended up sitting the cars on the boot of the real thing 1:1 and i have a pic will post tonight :lol:

Regard's

David

Team Phoenix

4 x Australian National Champion.

Premier Raceway Build

Gallery Raceway Build.

Heany Park Raceway Build

Hey I can tell ya a worse one. When I was at Phillip Island with Eno for the historic racing, I was snapping furiously in the pits, and being a wingless bird from the 8th state, I only know of Bob Jane in "principle" - as a kid I just followed grumpy Moffat and Gricey from my brother's auto magazines.

Anyway, spotted this red thing that looked JUST LIKE the slot car...."shoot. it's Bob Jane's Camaro, gotta get some shots of that......"

So I spent the next 10 mihutes trying to get a shot without 1,000 bodies in the way. A race started, and so most of the great unwashed disappeared, and I had clear view, but there was this dowager talking to some short chubby old coot right beside it, and they just weren't moving anywhere.

Decided I'd just have to take the pics, they were as good as I was going to get.

As I was taking them, the old beggar starts leaning on the car.

Thought "he'll get an earful if the team people see him" . . then the penny dropped.......

jane1.jpg

Walks upright Unaided  *  Ties Own Shoelaces  *  Can Mispronounce Own Name In Five Languages  *  Mostly Aims Rattle Cans Away from Self
 My Track Oakland Raceway V2     Our Club  HMBRC     

Look at all that packaging space under the bonnet.....the new camaro doesnt look like that. Nice shot SlotsNZ.

Regards

Rob