6/6: Lucky Me

68Deville

So, I’m in and out of the hospital – they’re not sure what’s wrong with me and there I’ve got test scheduled up the ying yang. So what am I going to do today? Yeah, I think I’ll sniff some more paint fumes. But if I’m going to be sacrificing yet another fraction of my health, it might as well be worth it. The model of choice – yeah, you guessed it, the unsalvageable: MB Slot, an absolute mission-impossible repaint. Thank God I’ve got some liquid inspiration in a bottle and it tastes great on ice.

Z5.jpg

So this is what the delirious mind comes up when body is hanging by a thread. It gets all crazy and delirious and mixes colors that really shouldn’t belong together and creates a damn masterpiece. What does it all matter anyway if your socks don’t match the shoes, shirt, or the pants? What the heck, I’m feeling rebellious.

IMG_1878.jpg

I think there’s a bit rebellion in the air (or maybe it’s frustration) - I hit a Mercedes today with my Caddie (I called “rider†but I guess he didn’t hear me.). My bumper bent in the Mercedes’ left side. No damage to my car – just a small mark on the corner of my bumper (gotta love those big American cars). As for the Mercedes, let’s just say there’s a big ole honking mark that says “Caddy was here.â€

IMG_1879.jpg

And to top off this s*** sundae, it’s my birthday.

IMG_1880.jpg

So I guess this is happy birthday to me – at least it’s one thing that didn’t get f’d up.

IMG_1881.jpg

IMG_1885.jpg

IMG_1889.jpg

IMG_1891.jpg

IMG_1893.jpg

IMG_1894.jpg

IMG_1898.jpg

IMG_1899.jpg

IMG_1901.jpg

68 Caddy signing out til next time.

Nesta aka 68CadAvatars_Sneaky.gifdy

-----

-Nesta aka 68CadAvatars_Sneaky.gifdy

Yep a masterpiece 68 <_< ! i wish i had the patience and skills to attempt something like that.

Get well hope its nothing serious.. B)

Oh and :lol:

Edited by Davnic74

Regard's

David

Team Phoenix

4 x Australian National Champion.

Premier Raceway Build

Gallery Raceway Build.

Heany Park Raceway Build

Now I reckon I'd have to be a big ol' black mama to say this right... but it goes something like

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm.... sugar..... pass me another one o' those caddy cakes they taste as good as they look."

Hope they get to the er.... bottom of it all caddy, and you come out just fine.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

THAT"S more like your usual job. Nice one. As to the "other" problem, I gotta take the missus for one of them every coupla years since the cancer so Happy Birthday, your lucky its only ONCE! <_< (Bet you're hungry by now,huh? :lol: )

Stu

Old racers race harder

Thanks Slots

You alway make me smile buddy. Maybe I should be down and under? <_<:lol:B)

I hope every thing is OK with you better half. B)

Nesta

Find out tomorrow, won't we? I'm just glad I went to the can a couple of hours ago> :lol::lol::lol:

By the way, what about the Spam idea?

Stu

Old racers race harder

First of all thanks, to all of you guys down under for your support, it cheered me up. ;)

For some reason I feel connected with you guys down under and thats so cool, have to say I love your humor. :nice: :P :P

Yeep big day MRI test drive have to say that was a fun ride, totally cool :lol: :lol: :lol: what a experience, I would like to recommended it but heck no. :rolleyes:

Thanks God I have a cold one in my hand. B)

Save the best for last. (Results not in yet)

Nesta aka 68Caddy

Edited by 68Deville

-----

-Nesta aka 68CadAvatars_Sneaky.gifdy