Rnd 5 Info

knoath

OK fellas, need to know who will attend Round 5, Southern Cross Motor Raceway.

Would like to start at 2:00pm, to be finished early enough for the long distance guys to get home before they fall asleep!!

Hope to have track open 1 hr before for those who want it.

PM for address for those who don't have it.

Cheers,

Dick

Cheers,

Dick

SCMR build thread

Woodbrook Valley build thread

"A Man's home is his castle, but his garage is his sanctuary!"

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Dick because it's an early start, and probably and early finish, do you think we should do lunch or?

lunch will "eat" into our practice time, i say have a feed after the race'n,

moebanner.jpg

Shut up when your talking to me!

The afternoon will work far better for me. I'll be in. What are we racing again?

check the calendar Eno :arggg:

That involves being able to find stuff & I just get confused anyway 'cause I thought the calendar had changed?

Thanks for your help though GAH5!!

Perhaps when guys say "Hey is anyone coming" we could add "And we're racing these" just to make things quicker and less looky uppy and less making the dog look retarded-like!

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

We could do lunch then race if that's what you guys want. :arggg:

(Except for Vlad..... :D ) :lol:

I'll see if Wen's gonna do Tassie again before the Barbie Queue then shall I Dick.. or see if I can bring some of the current stash??

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

Maybe earlier lunch say 12.30 ish and still 2.00pm start, just an idea, who needs practice you guys raced there a few weeks ago! :P

Um me :D:lol: just checked with SHMBO and I"m there let's go racing :arggg:

Reality what a concept

V32 member Slightly one eyed Ford fan

Trying to perfect the obscure art of Zen slot car racing

Maybe earlier lunch say 12.30 ish and still 2.00pm start, just an idea, who needs practice you guys raced there a few weeks ago! :arggg:

erm.. I do mate.. doesn't matter how good I normally go.. Pfffrtttt (Vlad!) I need to get more betterer!