Hi all My name is richard and i have been checking this forum out for some time and have finally joined up. :lol:

I have just installed the latest version of UR30 3.0.26r complete with IR sensors and overhead LED Gantry would like to know if there is any trick to getting the orange Lights working in the start seqence. I have red and green working but not orange it's checked on the circut settings and has a pin allocated

The LED and wiring has been checked and works. :D

I have looked elswere in forum but couldn't come up with anything.

Any help would be appeciated

Thankyou..

PS I will post my track info and pictures in the appropriate forum.. :rolleyes:

Edited by rrobins

Dont know the software, hopefully there are some gurus around that can help. Swap over the green and orange LEDS at the PC port pins. Does the orange LEDs now work and the green ones not work. If yes then your wiring and LEDs are OK and its the PC software/hardware that is at fault. If no then your orange LEDs and or wiring is at fault.

cheers

rick1776

Ultimate Racer has a setting under circuit to change the timing

Go to

2. Configure Hardware and Circuit

3.General

4. Circuit

Here you will find a box for timing. There are 3 options

a) Fast

:rolleyes: Standard

c) Immediate

The default setting is usually set to Fast. Change this setting to Standard and give it a try.

If this does not work look at the Header Pane again under the General setting. Try changing the pane type and see if this works

Hope this helps

Charlie

Hi all My name is richard and i have been checking this forum out for some time and have finally joined up. :lol:

I have just installed the latest version of UR30 3.0.26r complete with IR sensors and overhead LED Gantry would like to know if there is any trick to getting the orange Lights working in the start seqence. I have red and green working but not orange it's checked on the circut settings and has a pin allocated

The LED and wiring has been checked and works. :bday:

I have looked elswere in forum but couldn't come up with anything.

Any help would be appeciated

Thankyou..

PS I will post my track info and pictures in the appropriate forum.. B)

Problem fixed thanks tsmsoccer..