Protrack 69 Charger

DE38

Heres a 69 Charger Monogram model kit body on a Protrack Spider chassis, I have to say Im not too much into non mag but this car runs great with out any downforce , not even lead. It has Slotit running gear and one of Tims new interiors.

The one I used is for NKOK Chevelle and it fit great with a little trimming, it also looks to fit a number of the various model kits waiting conversion.

DE38 :)

PROTRACKCHARGER1.jpg

CHARGERDRIVER.jpg

dale1-90x90-av.gifDE38

Nice work. I did notice the big pile of 1/32 scale kits in an earlier pos of yours.

Do you know how envious of that stash I am???? :) Those kits are as rare as rocking horse p00 down here. I've got a Gunze Sangyo 1957 Belair sports coupe and another 33 Ford coupe kit for when the next project bug bites.

Sadly, the expense of buying these kits off ebay (the freight costs are a killer) puts them out of my reach. Also many US sellers won't ship international

Ah well enough moaning. The protrack spyder is a beaut little chassis. I'm thinking of grabbing a few more. No need to buy the whole kit as, like you, I've got a thing for Slot.it bits. You should check out Patto's "euro" wheels if you're after that big wide look.

Cheers

Steve

cheers!

Steve

TBDR.jpg

Hey Steve, for a couple months I went on a buying spree for 1/32 kits and ended up with some pretty nice ones. Your right about the Protrack , with no weight this car ran great with silicones and that was without a body, with the body weight it got even better.

dale1-90x90-av.gifDE38