Monday Night Racing 7/04

3ofus

Hi the track is up and running it took me 57 min in total. Track assembly about 35 min. The rest of the time consumed with wiring, leveling and track joint adjustment.

Triggy "Reminder that its club cars and controllers.. just bring your skills"

does that mean we can practice with club cars?

also Im not sure if the new program went out to everyone I dont recall an email but I could be wrong?

SCR%20logo.jpg

Imkouwl,

I thought you were preparing the cars? Is it Jordan?

cheers

rick1776

Thats correct I havnt even touched or seen the cars, so they should go much better this year :D That is untill I crash them during the race :D or spill coke on them while marshaling

Edited by Imkouwl
SCR%20logo.jpg

Thats correct I havnt even touched or seen the cars, so they should go much better this year smile.gif That is untill I crash them during the race rolleyes.gif or spill coke on them while marshaling

I'm looking forward to my free coke :D:D

winning is so over-rated

well what a great turnout we had enough drivers to fill 3 divisions and wasn't the driving close !!!

here are the much anticipated results

Image076.jpg

Image078.jpg

Image080.jpg

thanks to all involved for making it an enjoyable night :lol::D

winning is so over-rated

Excellent night of racing , no coke spilt on the track but however no birthday drinks were offered either Wayne 10 point penalty B)

I think we did a damn good job of seeding the different drivers into the 3 classes , if you look down the fastest lap times through the 3 groups the times are almost in order top to bottom in order of fastest laps to slowest laps . Taking account for crash stops (accidential or self inflicted) our educated stab in the dark was pretty much on the mark huh.

The "Team Crow" race prep on the club cars was great . the cars went very well and performed as evenly as you could ask in a straight line , Everyone I spoke to said the car on yellow lane was the weakest of the 4 but Im sure all of us would gladly put it in our slot boxes to keep.

Bad luck Kane on the one glitch mid race - blue lane was it ? I don't recall what went wrong with the car but Im sure jordan will do his best to make sure whatever weak link it was it will be fixed on all the cars.

That will never happen again number one

th_cool_imbecil.jpg

....Cool McCool

Bad luck Kane on the one glitch mid race - blue lane was it ? I don't recall what went wrong with the car but Im sure jordan will do his best to make sure whatever weak link it was it will be fixed on all the cars.

That will never happen again number one

th_cool_imbecil.jpg

....Cool McCool

Hehehehe..very good Steve.. yes it should never happen again!!! hehehehe.

Yes the screw on the gear or something had come loose on the blue car. maybe cos it was bouncing a bit on the join before the esses. Never mind that's motor racing.

I had a look at the times also through the 3 groups and agree they seem to be seeded rather evenly, and that's all we can ask. Heres to a good close Championship.

Normal people worry me

Well done to El Presedente, Jordan for car prep and everyone else involved in getting the season off to a flyer. Looking at the results I think the only two drivers than need to go down a division are Steve and Jordan. :mellow::o El Presedente can you please arrange this :P

Seriously though Ian was a real dark horse on the night. Well done mate!!

cheers

rick1776

cheers

rick1776

Congratulations to SCR committee, that was a well organized and fun event special thanks to Jordan for car preparations as the fast lap times are as good as a slotit car. Although I don’t think they will pass as a SRC series championship car as there is no inserts in the back wheels ;):o:P. The 3 groups worked out well making some close racing. Looking forward to the rest of the season :mellow:

SCR%20logo.jpg

Actually Kane what was the final resolution regarding driver championship equipment failure? I know that I brought this up as a point on the night we voted ye or ney with regards finalising the rules. My objection was that drivers should not be penalised if SCR equipment failed on the night as the driver has no control over this. I was pushing for a restart if equipment failed. What did we eventually vote for, I cant remember? Ironic that El Presedente was the only poor driver to suffer equipment failure. Now wheres my rule book???

cheers

rick1776

cheers

rick1776

...MMM ...Good point Rick....we can get them up to Waynes to do a re run tomorrow at 2.15am if they are not wearing their club skirts or don't show then the results stay the same. :P:mellow:;)

No seriously it is a valid point and needs some further rule clarification for the future. I also think Ricks club skirt is hemmed way to high and causes distraction :o

Actually Kane what was the final resolution regarding driver championship equipment failure? I know that I brought this up as a point on the night we voted ye or ney with regards finalising the rules. My objection was that drivers should not be penalised if SCR equipment failed on the night as the driver has no control over this. I was pushing for a restart if equipment failed. What did we eventually vote for, I cant remember? Ironic that El Presedente was the only poor driver to suffer equipment failure. Now wheres my rule book???

cheers

rick1776

Rick, Steve and Wayne I appreciate your thoughts re the equipment failure and the rules. It did cross my mind after the event of what the rules actually say re the scenario and I do remember Rick's comments. This is why I have been trying to get the rules from Jordan so I can copy them and get them out to everyone so we ALL know the rules. I would've thought Jordan would've made sure the rules were adhered to for this scenario as he knows what they are, so I assume the correct thing was done. We still don't have a copy of the ammended rules so everyone will have to use the draft rules to set up their cars for the upcoming SCR series for V8's and open wheelers.

Edited by triggy

Normal people worry me

Steady on big guy, I would have done a lot better on the night if your handbag didnt keep bumping into me as I was driving. And your sparkly earings kept blinding me out of turn two. :)

As far as the skirt was concerned, if youve got the legs, flaunt it. :D

Seriously though Im not just sucking up to El Presedente, :D before round two we should sort the issue out. Having said that the cars will now run faultless all season long.

cheers

rick1776

cheers

rick1776