Dupr 2008 Round Two

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance of sacking that little plastic Ralf (the Teaspoon) Schumaker from my team and getting his big brother to drive my car?? :)

Edited by Eno the Wonderdog

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

As usual no follow up reports from the QLD boys

What is it with you guys?

Are you in too much of a rush to get back to licking the backs of cane toads to post any follow up reports.

I mean to say, it's not as if you didn't have enough time, what with the cars only running 30 laps in total.

frog19.giffrog19.giffrog19.giffrog19.gif

I used to be indecisive ...... but now i'm not so sure

Well done on the racing and great photos

The race is run and I have no problems with how it was run but I am curious will every proxy round be run differently ?

Racing the original proxy format of 12 minutes per car by my thinking would allow all the drivers more time to get adjusted to every car .

To race each car 10 laps then change cars for the next 10 lap race , Doesn't really give a driver long to come to terms with any car well enough to run it at its best IMHO. Did all the drivers have much time before racing to get used to the cars ?

The cream always rises to the top but some of the cars may have performed better with more track time / driver practise time on there side .

Running both directions ? I suppose its like running two tracks for twice the fun huh. 10 laps on one direction and then 10 laps going the other way around the track , then switching direction back again for 10 laps - it did look to be more of a driver skill test than a car pace and reliability race .

:aussie: Hope that doesn't sound like a whinge , its meant as an observation on the way the proxy is running so far with format changes made as we go .