dangermouse

Ebay Such An Entertaining Shopping Experience

...and then there's the ebayer who knows how to treat a customer.

hjSWGW.jpg

A wise man once said... "Its not the mistakes you make , its how you respond to them that matters."

(It wasn't me)

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

At least he's 100%

For the record, my guy has dropped to 62.5% !!!

A wise man once said... "Its not the mistakes you make , its how you respond to them that matters."

(It wasn't me)

had a mate buy some slot stuff from the bay of USA.

They didnt combine shipping but also strangely , never heard of before, charged some customs charges.

He has tried to sort it but so far no favourable results.

John Warren

Slotcars are my preferred reality

I must have missed the news report about the Android track - I mean I know Google is into everything - but I didn't know they had slot car tracks :)

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Carrera-Mercedes-Benz-300-SLR-Santa-Jesus-25483-MB-1-32-slot-car-/301945621703?hash=item464d5c8cc7:g:KDcAAOSwZSFXJmlj

Maybe others are already familiar with this one, but for me, Santa driving Jesus in a Merc was a new thing.

(It wasn't me)

Topic revive - I still can't get over the way some people bid on eBay

They don't seem to get how it works - You want to buy something you are prepared to pay $50 for it - well bid $50 for it folks - don't bid $20 and then when you are outbid comeback and bid $30 and then come back and bid $40 and then $50 - bid the $50 - if someone else only bids $23 - then you win for $24 - if they bid $48 you win for $49 - it really annoys me those bidders who bid a small amount eg. $1 and then come back and bid over and over increasing their bid each time they are outbid.

Well they've sold two for a combined total of $451 so there's idiots out there willing to waste money

If you have everything under control you're not trying hard enough

Wow, you could make plenty for that price, and some with a bit of time and effort.

But I suppose there are people who don't think they have the skills either, but you never know if you never try.

I wouldn't pay for that, nor put my name to it, but good on the seller for having a go and finding a healthy niche.

Maybe some decent pics and old mate could clear a grand for them?

My mum says I'm an excellent driver